28

"Another, another, another." I chanted when the episode ended and the credits rolled.

Kai groaned, resting his head against the headboard. We were watching Pretty Little Liars since I won the bet.

So far, we watched a whole season and I was enjoying it. Kai, on the other hand, wasn't. He complained so much, but I just reminded him about the bet and he shut up.

"No, please spare me of this shit." Kai said, running his hand down his face. I rolled my eyes.

"This isn't shit, Malachai. It's a great show, you're just old. You don't get the twenty first century." I teased.

Kai laughed. "Hurtful, Ri. Beside I'm not that old, forty isn't such a big number."

I cringed. "Remind me of your real age again and we're done."

He laughed again, kissing my cheek. "Why Ri?"

"Because you're old enough to be my dad."

"Well I am your daddy." He joked and I laughed, shoving his arm.

"Get out." I grinned and he just kissed me softly.

"Ri, let's do something fun." He stood up and pulled me up to my feet by my hands. I huffed.

"I can't be bothered, Malachai. It's just effort." I whined, sitting back down on the sofa.

He rolled his eyes, yanking me back up to my feet again. "I've just spent the last hours watching this." Kai pointed back at the tv. "The least you can do is get up."

I let out a big sigh, making him roll his eyes. "Fine, but I need to change now." I sighed, looking at my shirt and tracksuit bottoms.

Kai raised a brow. "Why? You look fine."

I rolled my eyes. "This isn't the prison world Kai." I said. "Here in the real world, walking round in tracksuit bottoms and tank tops is seen as pretty odd."

Kai just kept his confused expression. What a cutie. I thought with a small smile.

"Don't worry." I patted his cheek gently. "You're too old to understand." I walked up to my bedroom, waiting for his reaction.

His footsteps echoed behind me and I laughed. "I'm not that old, Ri!"

++++

"Matt." I smiled, sitting down at the bar with next to Kai.

Matt smiled but it faded when he noticed Kai. Kai just smiled. "Come on, dude. Not magic, tonight." Was he said to Kai.

Kai shrugged. "No promises, but I'll try." He said, Matt rolled his eyes.

"Want anything?" Matt asked us, I nodded.

"Shots." Kai said before me. I shrugged and agreed. "Lot's of shots."

Matt hummed. "Coming right up."

Kai and I waited, looking around at everyone else in the bar with us. I noticed Kai's eyes linger on a group of woman, particularly a blonde one. I nudged his arm and he snapped out his daze, looking back at me.

"Stare much." Was all I said.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Jealous."

"I have nothing to be jealous of." I said. "When it comes to women, you're very...." I paused and shrugged. "Old fashioned."