11

"Wakey, wakey Ri." An annoying voice said, poking my cheek. I groaned, shoving my head underneath the pillow. "Ri, get up."

"Go away, Malachai." I moaned, burying my face into the bed.

Kai sighed. "Alright, but you asked for this." He said, yanking the blankets off me. I gasped, when my skin became exposed to the cold air and shivered.

"Malachai." I lifted my head up from the pillow, seeing him sat down at the end of my bed with a smile. "It's." I paused, checking the clock. "Seven in the morning. Why are you awake?"

"Why aren't you, Ri?" He shrugged. I yawned, rubbing my eyes. Kai patted my leg. "Now come on, Ri. We need to get ready for today."

Today we were suppose to be escaping from this hell. I couldn't be any happier but I needed to make sure Kai had no more tricks up his sleeve.

"Why can't we get ready at twelve." I suggested.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Come on, Ri." He whined, I shook my head and turned away.

"What the hell, Malachai?" I exclaimed, as he grabbed my ankle before dragging me out of the bed. "Let me go!"

He laughed, continuing to pull until I landed on my butt on the floor. "Now that you're out of bed, let's get ready."

I glared, standing up as I rubbed my butt. "I hate you." I hissed, Kai winked. "Now get out so I can change."

"Why I've already seen you naked, Ri?" He shrugged, stuffing his hands into his shorts pockets.

My eyebrows shot up. "Excuse me?"

Kai grinned, tilting his head a little to the right. "Whoops. About that...."

"Yeah about that." I interrupted. "When and where did you witness me naked, Malachai?" He shrugged, biting his lip. "Answer the question."

He sighed. "Fine, so maybe I've used a cloaking spell to watch you get dressed. So what? Its not a big deal."

"Not a big deal!" I repeated, Kai shhed me. "Don't you shh me! I can't believe you've seen me naked before. How many times have you actually done this?"

Kai shrugged. "From the top of my head let's say ten times, maybe twenty." He paused and tapped his chin. "Okay thirty." My eyebrows shot up and my jaw dropped.

"You little creep." I snapped, shoving his chest. "I'm going to count to three if you are still here after three I will get Damon to snap your neck."

Kai shrugged. "Technically that'll kill you as well, Ri."

I swore under my breath. "Fine then I'll get him to compel into allowing Bonnie and I to give you a makeover."

His eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh but I would, Malachai." I smirked, closing my eyes. "One." I held up one finger.

"Ri, come on you can't be serious."

"Two."

"It was a joke, just harmless fun."

"Three."

"Fine!"

Opening my eyes, I smirked in satisfaction when I saw that Kai was gone. "That's what I thought."

++++

"Ooh what's this, Ri?" Kai asked, I glanced over at him.

"What's what?"

We were sat outside someone's house, Damon and Bonnie wanted Kai out of the way while they prepared everything.

Kai was holding up a silver chain. I had it for the past two years.