25

"What did you do to her?"

"You killed her?"

"Why would you do this?"

"Who killed who?"

"Riley is dead!" I heard Damon snap.

I'm dead? I thought.

"Who killed her?" I heard Stefan ask.

"This weasel of course, he just couldn't let her be happy." Damon replied.

I don't think I'm dead if I can hear them. Unless I'm haunting them.

"She's not dead." Kai yelled. "She's just asleep."

"She's been asleep for almost a day."

What? I thought.

Kai sighed. "Her body and mind need I rest, I did just break an originals' compulsion. So she isn't going to be better in minutes, Damon."

"I swear if anything has happened-"

"Damon, shut up." Kai said. "Riley is resting and she'll be awake soon."

I tried to pry my eyes open or scream at the two drama queens that I'm fine, but I couldn't.

Great, I'm stuck like this.

++++

KAI'S P.O.V -

"Ri." I sat down beside her and looked at her. Her eyes remained shut and her chest didn't move.

Maybe she is dead. I checked her pulse and still felt a faint beat. I let out a sigh.

"Good, you're not dead." I said. I ran my hand through her hair, moving it away from her face. "Ri, you need to wake up before Damon murders me."

I desperately wanted to see a smile form on her lips and her eyes pop open but nothing happened.

The Salvatores are downstairs, Ri is laying on her bed. After she passed out, I laid her on the bed and waited for her to wake up.

I fell asleep while waiting and Damon woke me up by screaming.

Pursing my lips together, I run my finger down Ri's cheek and admire her. She's so pretty.

"Come on, Ri. We need you to wake up." I told her. "Wake up, so I can rub it in Damon's face that you remember me."

I laughed to myself. "I hope you remember me, Ri." I added. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "You're my only friend."

++++

Wake up! Riley wake up, you idiot

I was screaming at myself to wake up but I couldn't do it.

"I made her remember me!" Kai shouted. I sighed, him and Damon were arguing again. I didn't know why they chose to do it with me close by because it was getting annoying.

"Who says her not remembering you wasn't a bad thing?" Damon hissed. "You caused her nothing but pain."

"This coming from the same guy who handed her over to her crazy ex."