9

"Damon, Damon, she's waking up!" I heard Bonnie call. My eyes slowly opened and I groaned, holding my head. Bonnie was sitting next to me, while I laid on the sofa.

"What happened?" I croaked out, looking around. Damon appeared, with a glass of bourbon in his hand, fully healed.

"After I knocked out the annoy little weasel, I went back to you and found you also laying on the floor unconscious." Damon explained, sipping his glass. "What happened Riley?"

"My period." I lied, touching my head that was healed.

"You hit your head on the way down." Bonnie told me. "Damon healed you with his blood."

I nodded and Damon frowned. "I blame that weasel."

"Weasel?" I repeated, looking around I saw Kai tied to a chair still unconscious.

"Him." Bonnie said, pointing at Kai. I nodded, slowly sitting myself up. My head was spinning but I ignored it. "Riley what did you want to tell me?"

I stared at her, blinking to let my eyes adjust. "What?"

Damon also seemed interested and sat down on a chair next to us. "Remember, while we walked to Damon you told me there's something you wanted to tell me."

"I don't remember." I lied, fiddling with my fingers.

I sighed in relief when Bonnie nodded and spoke with Damon. I bit my lip, nervous about what was going to happen once Kai woke up.

"Oh God, it's awake." Damon complained, cocking his head over at Kai, who was grumbling and his head was slowly tilting up.

Bonnie sighed, her and Damon stood in front of Kai waiting for him to fully awaken. I stayed behind and watched.

"Yo, crazy dude wake up." Damon yelled, poking him with a thing from the fire place.

Kai groaned, slowly lifting his head. He muttered something to himself in confusion since he was tied to a chair.

"This is a bit much don't you think Damon?" He grinned, keeping his gaze on me. I just shook my head at him. "You don't have to do that." He added as Damon pocked his shoulder.

"I think its just fine since the fact you tried to kill me." Damon replied.

I couldn't help but grin whilst I watched the show in front of me. "Come on, Damon that didn't mean anything just some harmless fun." Kai replied, putting his eyes back on me.

Bonnie noticed and followed his gaze to me. "Can you please stop eye raping my friend?" She snapped, I blushed a little and Kai rolled his eyes.

"Gross." Damon cringed.

I covered my cheeks with my hands. "Oh my God."

"Can you untie me please?" Kai asked, struggling in the seat.

Damon raised his eyebrows and fake laughed. "Why would we do that?"

"Because we're on the same team." Kai chuckled.

"Really?" Bonnie asked, raising a brow. "Do you always try and kill your teammates?"

"The important thing is that you have your magic back. It worked, you didn't really think I'd kill Damon did you?" He laughed. "In what universe does that make sense? I knew Bonnie would show up."

"So you did all that just to make sure I'd have my magic?" Bonnie asked beyond confused.

"Of course, because your magic is the key to getting the hell out of here." Kai told them, they were taken back by his comment and glanced at each other.