Prolouge

Lexi POV:

Connor walk hand in hand to the garage here at the SHIELD base in New York. It's been three weeks since Loki attacked New York and Fury has given us the next two weeks off to visit Camp Half-Blood. Let's just say, they recognized us from the news footage, and were kinda upset that they were lied to so we decided to pay them a visit.

"Babe you okay?" Connor asks, snapping me from my thoughts as we arrive in the garage.

"Yeah I'm good," I respond. "Just a little nervous about going back. Connor, what if they don't treat us the same?"

He stops walking for a minute and takes both of my hands, looking me in the eyes. "I'm sure they'll be fine. But if they don't treat you well, you can always come to me."

I smile, briefly kissing him on the lips. "Thanks Connor."

"Are you two going to leave or just kiss on that spot?" An annoying voice asks. "Cuz if you are I know Fury might want to reconsider the time he gave you off. Just because you two are Avengers, doesn't mean you get anything special." I groan internally and turn toward the speaker.

"Owen, don't you know how to keep your nose out of other people's business. And for the record, being an Avenger is an honor but I don't want to be special in that way." I say, glaring him straight in the eyes and turning away to walk over to the door.

"Oh I'm soo sorry Lexi!" He apologizes sarcastically smirking even more. "Did I interrupt something? Why don't you come over here and show me what was going on. I must have missed it."

Connor immediately tenses next to me and he stands beside me protectively. "Leave her alone Owen."

"Oh please like you can stop her from me. You barely stopped Loki with help from Black Widow. You call yourself a demigod. HAH!" Owen jeers and my tolerance snaps.

"You know what?" I say, an idea popping up in my mind. "If he wants a piece of me, I think he should get it." I turn to Connor and discreetly wink at him. I turn back toward Owen and seductively walk over to him. "I knew you would come to me eventually." His hideous sly smirk just grows as he shuts his eyes and puckers up once I get close.

I look back over at Connor and mouth , "EWWW" at him. Connor who has figured out my plan tries desperately to hold in a laugh.

"Heads up Owen." I say and nail him hard in the nose with my fist. He crumples on the floor unconscious and I let out a laugh. 

I walk back to Connor who has jumped on his black and gray motorcycle and applauded my arrival. I roll my eyes and jump onto my blue and black one, starting up the engine. We slip on our helmets, turning them on. With the SHIELD technology, they light up and display the world outside, similarly to the inside of Tony's helmet.

"You ready to go?" Connor asks, when the guy gives us the all clear.

"Race you there." I smirk and speed off up the ramp and out to the city.

"HEY!" I hear him protest through the helmets as I drive past skyscrapers and onto the midtown tunnel to Queens. Slowly the city begins to disappear and the rolling hills start to come to view. For about an hour, we drive side by side, talking, joking and laughing. Then we serve and turn down a dirt road as the surroundings get a little more familiar. We finally roll to a stop by Thalia's tree and park our bikes there. A group of campers show up as we power down and set our bikes into stealth mode, so SHIELD isn't tracking us. Not that I don't want them to know where we are, but these bikes a notorious for getting hacked into.

One of them walks up to me, his sword at hand asks, or technically yells in my face, "WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU FIND CAMP HALF-BLOOD?!"

Taken aback, I forget to take off my helmet. "Okay first off all, we're demigods so chill. And second of all, if you were trying to keep this place a secret, you don't walk up to the intruder and state the exact name of the place buddy."

Everyone is silent but some nod their heads to my statement. I look over at Connor and whisper through our helmets. "Let's have a little fun shall we?"

I shut off my helmet and dramatically pull it off, shaking my hair out of it. Some of the campers I used to know gasp and others are just confused. But one voice stands out to me the most. From the very back of the group I here "Lexi?"

The crowd parts and I see Percy at the back of the group, surprised and shocked. "Hey Perce." I smile and run over to hug him.

"I missed you bro." I whisper in his ear.

"I missed you too sis." I hear him say. "Welcome home."

YAYAYAYAYAY first part!!! Hope you liked this! 

Sorry got a little excited there XD

I realize you guys were probably expecting more but this is the prologue, so expect more from chapter 1!! (No promises its going to be good)

Thanks for reading, vote and comment if you liked and follow me if you haven't already!

Luv ya guys!

Stay Nerdy,

Nerdy_Girl :)