SNEAK PEEK: Life in Avengers Tower

A/N: Here's a sneak peak at one of the stories in Life in Avengers Tower. Enjoy!

Cast:

The Avengers + Lexi and Connor

Loki (cuz he does what he wants)

Random Starbucks civilians

Prompt: The Avengers want Starbucks.......

Lexi POV

"Ugh! We've watched the same movies over and over again!" I exclaim, planting my face on the pillow in front of me.

"Well what do you suggest we do?" Connor asks, pausing the TV.

I think for a minute. There's something I've been wanting to do for a while since we moved into the tower but haven't had time for.

"Connor, can we go to Starbucks?" I ask him.

"Really? Out of all of the places you choose Starbucks?" He says. I give him puppy dog eyes and he finally gives in!

"Yes!" I squeal, jumping up from my spot and giving him a hug.

"How is it again that you were half dead five minutes ago and now are running around jumping for joy?" He says laughing.

"I don't know! I just really like Starbucks." I say, shrugging.

"All right then." He says, picking himself up, "Let's go to Starbucks." We walk down the spiral stair case that connects our little area to our rooms and out to where the rest of the team are talking in the kitchen.

"Hey! Strike Team Demigod! Where are you guys going?" Tony calls as we walk past them.

"Starbucks." I say as we climb in the elevator. "Text me if you want anything. JARVIS? Take us down."

"Of course Agent Carson." The AI says and the elevator door shuts.

"Get ready for it." I smile.

"For what?" Connor asks, confused. I pull out my phone and countdown from ten.

Once I get to one, my phone lights up and starts buzzing like crazy with the text messages coming in.

"Okay, you weren't kidding when you said that they either don't text or text at the same time." He mentions, resting his chin on my shoulder, watching my phone as I start to answer the avengers.

(A/N: L stands for Lexi and the other initial is the person she is talking too. Then the name at the top is their contact in her phone )

From Science Bro 1 :

T: I want a scotch. Jk jk, I can you get me an venti iced expresso frappuccino? with a extra shot

L: Rly? A venti iced expresso frap? only u tony

T: Wht?

L: Nothing , dont blame me if you stay up all night and im using your credit card again.

T: fine by me Elsa

L: call me that one more time and you won't be able to walk through the lab

T: Okay Elsa

L: >X( you dead.........

"What are you going to do?" Connor asks. I laugh and shift onto him for support while I have a little fun.

"Hey JARVIS. Pull up surveillance footage of the lab." I ask him.

"Coming up in a moment Agent Carson." A feed pops up in the monitor of the elevator, showing Tony walking toward Bruce. I smile and focus on the water vapor molecules right around the floor near him. With a flick of my hand, I freeze them and Tony slips on the sheet of ice that formed right before his eyes. I can see Bruce laughing when Tony tries to get up but fails again. Defeated, he pulls out his phone and types something in it.