Chapter 29 - Uhh...I know who the hell Bucky is??? But I don't think that helps

******Three hours later*******

"You guys are sure he's coming out this exit," I say out loud, knowing that Steve, Natasha, and Sam are listening through our comms.

"Yes, we are. Now stay alert," Steve responds. "I have the laser pointer so-"

"Wait, why do you have the laser pointer? Give it to me." Natasha says.

"What? Why?"

"You're the one giving orders. Besides, do you even know how to use one?"

"Of course, I do! I'm not that old!"

"Seriously Steve, we don't want to blind anyone."

Sam shakes his head next to me as I take a sip of my drink. "Is it always like this with them?"

I shrug, adjusting my aviators. "More or less. It's worse when Tony gets involved. Sam make the call."

"What?" He says.

"I've got eyes on Sitwell. Steve, Natasha FIGURE YOURSELVES OUT," I say.

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm not calling you ma'am."

I don't have the chance to answer since Sam has put the phone on speaker.

"Yes, sir?" Sitwell says into the phone.

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch?" Sam asks. "I hear the crab cakes here are delicious."

"To be honest, though, crab cakes aren't really my thing," I add.

"Who is this?" Sitwell asked, alert and obviously confused.

"The good looking guy and girl with the sunglasses, your ten o'clock," Sam says.

And Sitwell looks in the opposite direction.

I facepalm and Sam holds in a laugh. "Your other ten o'clock."

Sitwell turns toward us and Sam raises his glass at him while I give him a small wave. "There you go."

"What do you two want?" He asks.

"Well," I say. "We want you to go around the corner, to your right. There's a gray car, two spaces down."

"The three of us are gonna take a ride," Sam adds.

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell smugly says and I sigh.

"Because that tie looks really expensive," Sam says. "And we'd hate to mess it up."

Sam and I head to car and when we see Sitwell, we get him in the car and start driving, making sure the back doors are locked.

"Guys we got the package, heading to you now," I say into my comm. "If that wasn't already obvious."

"Where are you two taking me?!" Sitwell asks. "I demand-"