Chapter 4 - Why are there two of you?!?!?!

Lexi POV:

Skye throws another punch at me but I dodge it it lightly punch her gut. Then while she is still surprised, I kick her legs out from under her and she falls to the floor.

She groans and I stick out my hand to pull her up. I smile at her. "You want to go again?"

"Yeah...no. Can we just stick to the punching bag?" Skye asks, breathing heavily.

"Sure, I'll let your S.O. deal with hand to hand." I nod and we walk over to the punching bag and I show her a couple punches I remember Natasha taught me. But when she tries mimicking them, her stance isn't correct and she isn't tensing the right muscles.

"Hang on, I got an idea. Don't freak out okay. I think its going to be better if you see yourself doing the moves correctly.

"And how is that going to hap....." Skye trails of as I change into her. "Okay that is freaking cool." She grins.

I smile at her and start punching the bag and kicking at it a couple times, and when Skye tries again, and she does pretty well.

"Better?" she asks.

I smile. "Much better."

"Oh my god you even have the same voice. Can you do that with anyone? Like even if they are a guy?" She asks and I think for a minute.

"I've never tried turning into a guy and I honestly don't want to, but I'm pretty sure in a worse case scenario I could."

"Hey do you think you could, um maybe....."Skye starts.

"Stay like this to scare everyone else while Fitzsimmons records it?" I finish smirking. "It would be a shame if we didn't."

"Sweet, so I call Coulson AC and Ward is just Ward." She says. "So when Coulson comes down say 'What's up AC' and when Ward comes down say 'hey Ward'."

"Alright that sounds like a plan. Now let's recruit Fitzsimmons." I walk over to the lab and through the sliding doors. Fitz looks up from one of his drones he was working on and nearly drops it at the sight of two Skyes. "What the?!" 

Jemma however smiles knowingly at the two of us. "Lexi, Skye, what is it?"

"We need your help pranking." We say at the same time. Skye turns over and we high five each other.

"Which one is which?" Fitz asks nervously.

"I'm Skye." I smirk.

"And I'm Lexi." Skye plays along.

"Oh stop it you two, you can't fool me." Jemma says. "You are Lexi." She says, pointing to me. "And you are Skye." She says, pointing to Skye.

"Dang it! Jemma how did you know?" Skye says.

"Lexi's tattoo. I read in her file that no matter who she changes into, the tattoo is still there." She says. I look down and sure enough the tattoo is still on my hand. I make a mental note to cover that up if I have to go undercover.

"What do you need help with?" Fitz asks.

"We need to video record Coulson's and Ward's reactions to us." I say.

"Done," Fitz smiles with this excited look on his face. He starts up the drone he was holding along with the other six and positions them in corners around the cargo hold. "You two might want to get into position, Coulson's on his way down."

Skye and I look at eachother with wide eyes and run back to the mats. She quickly starts practicing different punches on my while I block each of them. The door slides open and I quickly try and hide the smirk.