Prologue

The car came closer and closer. Ashton swerved, but so did they. The white, long car crashed into us straight on. I blacked out.

When I came to, I saw Ashton being loaded into an ambulance, terribly hurt. There were paramedics dabbing towels on my head, collecting blood. I blacked out once again.

When I woke up after being out for a while, I noticed I was in a hospital room next to my husband. Our honeymoon was now ruined, but I didn't care about that. All I cared about was if he was okay or not.

The next time a doctor came into our room, I asked him how Ashton was doing. He answered, "not good. But you weren't hurt as bad, and there's almost a one hundred percent chance you'll live, because they haven't found something wrong quite yet and they don't think they will."

'I hope they do,' I think, 'I don't want to live on if Ashton doesn't make it.'

But what about Kaely, then? She won't have parents. Both of us, gone. We have to fight for her. Ashton doesn't look very strong anymore. I begin to cry. A nurse comes in a few mines later to comfort me. She didn't seem too genuine about it, though.

Doctors rushed into the room. Ashton's heart monitor began to speed up quickly, but then slowed down. Soon it was going flat.

"Ash," I began crying.

"Chloe.." I heard his voice. But he wasn't talking.

"Chloe.." Ashton shook me. I woke up sweating and crying, terrified. He wrapped his arms around me, embracing me. It made me feel a lot better.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I- I just had a dream, no, a nightm-mare," I began.

"About what?"

"We were in a car crash and y-you d-died," I could hardly bring myself to say it.

"It's was just a nightmare, baby. Don't worry about it. I'm here and never leaving you. And we're almost to LA," he smiled at me. I smiled back. I've always wanted to go to LA, and since the boys have a house there, Ashton is going to take me there, and we can stay there.

"Okay," I was so excited to start my honeymoon. Two weeks of just Ashton and me, and no one else to distract us.

~

Yay! Prologue! I'm sorry if I scared some of you guys.. But today is my account's birthday!! It's been a year since I started writing! Please read my latest message on my account:)

Add me on snapchat! @irwinxx5sos

-Lizzie xx