Chapter 17 - Birthday

I'm so so sorry for the huge time skip, but I haven't even gotten to the main things in this story, so I need to keep it moving. Again, I'm sorry, but I hope you understand.

~

October 18, 2015

It was now Kaely's seventh birthday. I still was not pregnant, and if I wasn't by the end of the year, we'd adopt. I was actually excited. I knew that sometime next year, I'd either be pregnant or we'd have an adopted son or daughter.

Kaely had gotten everything she wanted for her birthday, but I know the one thing that he wished for when she blew out the candles on her birthday cake. She had told me what she'd wished for. She wanted a baby brother or sister.

My parents had taken her out for her annual birthday fun. They took her wherever she wanted every year on her birthday.

Ashton and I were home alone, and that gave Ashton time to pick on me, especially when I was talking to my parents. I was lying on the couch at the time, and he got on top of me.

"Yeah, mum?" I asked when I picked up the phone. Ashton began kissing my neck.

"We just wanted to say that we probably won't be home until nine," she told me. Ashton whispered into my ear, "I need you right now, baby..."

"That's past her bedtime, but I guess that's alright. It's her birthday. But she has school tomorrow, so if she's grumpy, I'm blaming it on you," I joked. Ashton gave me a few hickeys on my neck, then pulled on my shirt. I batted his hand away, but he began to kiss the tops on my breasts that were out of my shirt. I giggled.

"What are you doing?" Mum wondered.

"Ashton's just being the stupid dork he is," I told her. He looked up at me and sucked on the skin of my breasts to create hickeys.

"Okay. I'll see you around nine, then," she finished the call after we both said goodbyes and 'I love you's.

"Now what were you trying to do?" I asked Ashton.

"I was trying to get you to moan into the phone," he smirked.

"I was holding in a moan," I told him.

"You don't need to hold it in anymore," he got off of on top of me.

"We can try some of those positions," he smiled.

"What are some different ones?" I smirked.

"Maybe we can try standing up?" He suggested, "it's supposed to allow deeper penetration, as the Internet puts it."

"Let's try it," I nodded.

------

I was lying on the couch, still undressed and with hickeys all over my neck and breasts with a few on my stomach. I would have to use lots of makeup to cover them up so my parents don't see and so Kristen wouldn't see them tomorrow.

"I love you," I whispered to Ashton.

"I love you too, babe."

"What are we going to do if I get pregnant within the next few months?" I asked him.

"Celebrate," he smiled and laughed a little, "what exactly do you mean?"

"I mean with you going on tour next year. You are going on tour next year, right?"

"Yeah. Sounds Live Feels Live, remember?"

"Oh yeah," I smiled, "the album is coming out in a few days. Are you excited?"

"Really excited. But if we do have a baby, you'll have to play it over and over again for them. If you don't, I will," he joked.

"Definitely," I laughed.

"Are you tired, babe?" He asked.

"Not really now, why?"

"Round two?" He raised his eyebrows, and I agreed.

------

At a little before nine, my parents brought Kaely home. They walked into the house and let us know she was asleep in the car. Ashton told us he'd go out to get her. I saw him walk out, then walk back in a few minutes later with the seven-year-old in his arms. I couldn't believe how it's been seven years since I had her. And it's been over six years since I met Ashton. It's just crazy to think that about six years ago, if Ashton wouldn't have moved into my school district, we wouldn't be where we are now. I probably wouldn't be dating anyone even at the moment. I might have even been dead since Ashton has protected me so well.

He walked back downstairs after putting Kaely in her bed to sleep. My parents were still here, and they'd probably be here for another ten minutes or so. Ashton whispered in my ear, "pull up your shirt a little. There's a hickey that's low and showing."

I did as he told me and continued to talk with my parents. In the middle on the conversation, I laid my head on Ashton's shoulder, beginning to fall asleep. My parents had said goodbye to us, and right after they left, Ashton picked me up bridal style and took me up the stairs in the living room up to our bedroom.