Chapter 8 - McDonalds and Starbucks

I'm just going to be randomly placing pictures of rooms in their house up there-^

~

"Hi mum," I smiled and hugged her as she answered the door.

"Ashton! How are you guys?" She asked, also motioning for us to come in.

"We're actually really, really good," the smile never left my face.

"And what's that about?"

"First.. Where are Lauren and Harry?" Chloe wondered. Mum called for them, and they ran down the stairs.

"Hi Ashton! Hi Chloe! Hi Kaely!" They both exclaimed, hugging us all. I looked at Chloe, and she nodded at me.

"How about we come into the living room and sit down for a little while?" Chloe suggested.

"We have an announcement to make," I said.

*Chloe's POV*

"I'm pregnant," I announced hesitantly, not sure if Ashton wanted to announce it or what.

"Oh my god!!" Anne Marie exclaimed, "that's great!" Lauren be Harry were smiling too.

"And you've seen the house we, well.. Ashton, bought, right?" I asked. They nodded.

"We're going to take Kaely there later."

"That's good."

"Then we need to start packing," I looked at Ashton. He nodded, "I haven't even unpacked all of my stuff from moving into your house since I knew I would be packing it up again soon, so I'll help you pack."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Well, it's been a long day.. I think we should show Kaely the new house, then get home," Ashton told his mum and siblings.

"Okay. We'll see you two later then," Anne Marie smiled and got up as we walked towards the door. Ashton hugged her and I could hear her whisper, "congrats..."

"Thanks," Ashton smiled, "I love you, mum."

"I love you too, Ashton," she walked to me and hugged me.

"Make him get everything you want for you," she whispered into my ear and laughed.

"I will," I joked.

We walked out into the car, and Ashton told me as he got into the driver's seat, "I heard what mum said. I will, but I will not go out and get Starbucks for you at 2am.."

"Fine," I pouted jokingly.

------

After we showed Kaely the house, Ashton showed both of us what we didn't get to look out earlier. There was a huge warehouse out behind the house, next to the huge backyard.

"This is great for my gymnastics, daddy!" Kaely exclaimed. She looked around the big room, "I can practice in here!"

"Yeah. We can get mats and beams and anything you need to practice. How would you like that, princess?"

"I'd love it!" Kaely smiled, running around, then back towards us.

"Let's get home and get Kaely to bed, yeah?"

"Please can we stay here a little bit more," she begged.

"No, we will be here all the time once we move in. Let's go," I told her, grabbing her hand.

"Okay," she looked down and followed Ashton and me.

When we got home, I put Kaely to bed. Ashton and I sat on the couch, watching a tv show that neither of us were paying attention to.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant," he smiled at me.

"I can't believe that I'm not even seven weeks and we already have a name picked out," I laughed.

"I can't believe I have to wait over seven months until I can meet London," he pouted.

"I can't believe that you've already bought a house!"

"I can't bel-"

"Okay, we can stop."

"Fine."

I ended up falling asleep, and when I woke up, I had my head in Ashton's shoulder and Ashton's head was lying on mine. I looked at my phone to see that it was almost 1:45am.

"Ashton.." I tried waking him up.

"Babe?" He looked at me waking up, "what do you want?"

"I just wanted to get up you awake s-" I began.

"Can we go back to bed?" He asked tiredly.

"Yeah, but after you go to McDonalds and get me a happy meal," I acted all cute.

"I told you I wasn't going to.." I joked.

"You said you weren't going to Starbucks at 2am. I want you to go to McDonalds.. at 1:45am."

*Ashton's POV*

"Fine.. I'll be back in less than ten minutes," I got up, "I should get a few so whenever you want one in the middle of the night, you can come down and get it for yourself.."

"You better be joking," Chloe looked at me.

"Yeah, I'm joking," I assured her. I kind of was, but I didn't want to have to go to McDonalds every night early in the morning to get her a happy meal. Hopefully cravings wouldn't last very long.

I grabbed my keys and got into my car. After driving to McDonalds and getting Chloe a happy meal, I took it back home to her. She was happy then with her happy meal. (A/N: see what I did there? No? Oh sorry..)

"I love you," she smiled into my chest after she got into bed.

"I love you too. And I love London," I smiled, placing my hand on her stomach, where London was at. I kissed her stomach and fell back to sleep.