Epilogue

April 14, 2031

*Chloe's POV*

Today was the day of my baby girl's wedding. I couldn't have been any happier, though, with the guy she'd married. She had been best friends with Noah since they were just little. Also, I remember watching them at Ashton's and my wedding. It was so cute to watch them then, and now, they were getting married. It was almost unreal.

I watched Kaely do the finishing touches on her makeup, her hair, and her dress. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Kaely Grace Irwin.. You are going to have an outstanding day," I told her, grabbing her hands, "don't worry about any little thing. Everything will be alright. Today is about you and Noah. Remember that. Today is, well, hopefully the only wedding day you'll have. Make it count."

"I will, mum. Thank you," she smiled, hugging me then fixing her dress and pulling it up a little. It was almost time for the wedding to start.

------

Later, at the reception, I talked to Kaely and Noah, wondering how they felt about being married now. I hugged Kaely for quite a while. My little girl was definitely not little anymore.

Soon, there was a song that played that made Ashton cry, and to be honest, I cried too when it played. Ashton stood up when he heard the beginning, and he walked over to Kaely, smiling at her and dancing with her. The song was "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman. Ashton had talked to me about that song, how he loved the meaning behind it. He had even talked about it when Kaely was still in elementary.

While watching them dance, I thought of how perfect my life turned out. I had my beautiful daughter Kaely, even though I didn't want a child at first. I had then met Ashton, and we dated and got married before having Bronx, then Harper, then Adelaide, and finally Miami. This was just amazing to see Ashton and Kaely dancing out there. Bronx was dancing with Harper, who he'd become very close with in the past few years. Adelaide and Miami were running around, having fun. I had the perfect family and an unexpected, but yet great, life.

~

THE END!!

I hope you guys like this sucky epilogue. I had absolutely no ideas, and I'm terrible when it comes to wrapping up my stories. I'm sorry about that.

But anyways, my dad told me that when I get married, I was playing the song "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman and we were dancing to it. He didn't even give me a choice. He told me it was happening, and that was final. We laughed about it though.

Also, I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this book! (p.s. I have some "deleted scenes" from this book in case you guys want me to post them. I'd love to post them if you want them)

-Lizzie xx