Chapter 3 - Paparazzi

Soon after, we Skyped my parents and Kaely. Kaely was excited to talk to us again. She was also having fun with my parents. Mum told me she was going to stay with Devin for a day or two. He doesn't get to keep her often, so I agreed. After we had finished the Skype call, I looked at Ashton.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"We can watch something," he shrugged.

"Okay," I agreed. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. The news came up first, and I was about to change it, but I heard Ashton's name.

"Ashton Irwin is now on his honeymoon with his new wife, Chloe Walters (now Chloe Irwin). They're in Los Angeles, and pictures have been taken by fans of them walking around and going towards the 5 Seconds of Summer LA house. More details coming soon," the newsperson announced. Pictures of us in LA showed.

"Can't we have any privacy?" I looked at Ashton.

"If you want to, we can just stay her the rest of the time we're here so we don't have the chance of running into paparazzi," he suggested.

"It's fine. I just don't like being mobbed, especially by paparazzi. If a few fans come up, it's okay," I cracked a smile.

"Okay. I'm sorry," he grabbed my hand.

"I promise you, it's fine," I told him, "It's not your fault they follow you around."

"Yeah," he nodded as we found something to watch.

------

Later that evening, Ashton left after leaving a note on the kitchen counter saying, "be back soon. I have a nice surprise. Once I get back, we're both going somewhere:) -Ash xoxo"

I smiled at the note as I waited for him to come back, not knowing I'd be waiting over an hour.

When he did finally get back, I greeted him at the door but noticed something. I grabbed his left hand, holding it in mine, his palm facing up. I traced my fingers over the ink.

"What's this?" I looked into his eyes.

"I just got that," he smiled.

"Why?"

"Because I love you so, so much." The tattoo on his wrist had "Chloe" written inside of the infinity sign, then had "8-11-13" written under it.

"You got the anniversary too."

"Yeah. That's for when we're older and it's our anniversary.. You'll ask me if I remember what 'today' is, and I can look at my wrist and go, 'oh, yeah, it's our anniversary, right?'" He joked. I just looked at him.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," he pecked my lips.

"In the note you left, it said we would be going somewhere together," I told him as he began to take his jacket off.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I have another surprise. Let's go," he grabbed my hand and I grabbed my coat after slipping on my shoes.

He took me to a tattoo place, and there, we each got half of a heart tattooed on our middle fingers so when we held hands, we could look down in between our entwined fingers and see a full heart. I thought it was a beautiful idea.

As we walked out of the tattoo place, there were paparazzi there. Ashton tried to shoo them away, but they wouldn't leave us alone.

"Ashton! Ashton! Come on! The fans want to know about your honeymoon! And why were you in a tattoo place? Did you or Chloe get a tattoo? Did you finally get your first tattoo? Are you guys staying in the 5SOS LA house? What are you planning on doing after your honeymoon? Are you guys going to officially live together? When can we be expecting an Irwin child-" they fired millions of questions.

"CAN WE JUST GET TO OUR CAR?!" I yelled. They wouldn't stop. Ashton grabbed onto my hand firmly. He held up his arm in front of my face so the flashes wouldn't hurt my eyes.

"Let's go," he whispered, pushing through the group. Even though there weren't any more than a dozen paparazzi, they were hard to get through. We eventually got to the car and got inside.

"They're crazy," I breathed.

"Yeah, I know. I'm really, really sorry."

"Let's just get back to the house," I looked out the window to the paparazzi who were still taking pictures. They backed off as Ashton began to drive.

After getting back to the house, I immediately turned on the news and that was already on there. It was about Ashton getting the tattoo on his wrist. They must've gotten a picture of it when he held up his hand to protect my eyes front the flashes.

"Oh my god," I sighed, "that's crazy."

"Yeah, they do spread stuff really fast," Ashton nodded.

"I just don't want them ruining our honeymoon," I played with my own hands.

"They won't, I promise. I won't let them," Ashton came over to me and put his arm around my waist.