Deleted Scene #1

July 8, 2017

Ashton and I had come up with the the idea of doing a live-stream, and doing the whisper challenge, but announcing things we need to announce. We started after tweeting that we were going to be doing a live-stream.

We told the fans what we were doing, then began. Ashton put headphones on first and began to play some of their songs. I knew because I could hear.

"Ashton.." I tried to get his attention, "yesterday was your twenty-third birthday."

"Birthday... Oh! Yesterday was my twenty-third birthday," he answered.

"Yeah!" I told him, and he handed the headphones to me. I heard She's Kinda Hot playing.

I saw Ashton mouth some words, but I could make out birthday and Bronx, "yesterday was Bronx's first birthday too?"

Ashton nodded, so I handed the headphones to him. That continued for a little while until I got to the part I was most excited about. Ashton had the headphones on and was singing his part of Good Girls beautifully.

"Ashton.." I shook him. He kept singing.

"Ash," I pulled the headphones off, "I love hearing you sing, but we need to keep going with this!"

"Okay," he agreed, putting the headphones back on.

"I'm pregnant," I told him.

"What? You something," he didn't make out the whole thing.

"I'm pregnant," I repeated, then smiled at the camera.

"You're what? You need to annunciate!"

"I'm pregnant," I said for the third time.

"You're pregnant?"

"Yeah," I nodded. He threw the headphones to the floor.

"Oh my god," he smiled and kissed me.

"Ash, you know we have an audience," I laughed and pushed him away.

"But, oh my god, babe, that's great! You hear that, guys!? We're having another baby! Another Irwin baby! How long have you known?" He rambled. He was so excited.

"About three weeks, and now I'm about eight weeks.. I wanted to tell you like this," I smiled.

"Well, it was a great way to tell me! Holy fuck," he ran his hands through his hair.

"Hey, watch the swearing.. This one may not be able to hear you, but the other two might," I told him, pointing to Kaely and Bronx's playroom just through the wall.

He laughed, "I'm just thrilled, oh my fu- oh my god!"

I laughed at him almost swearing, again. I loved him so much.