I need To say This!

This story is part of Pentagon Series (obvious, it's on the title sorry for the redundancy)

If you read Million Miles Away (Pentagon Series Book II) you knew that Johnny Scurlock was happy because...(I won't say it, read the book II instead)

If you have not read that book yet, you better be, start reading now because if you won't "Confusion is guaranteed!" Some scenes involve Million Miles Away (Pentagon Series Book II) characters.

The question, which is that? What was that? Why it is like that, would take a lot of space on comment section for me to explain. And that's boring. Plus it would hurt my feelings because you find these series uninteresting. Ouch!

As I was saying... Johnny was supposed to be happy on book two, but my dear friend @waitingforacowboy fell for Johnny's character that she gave me an idea to put some twists on Johnny's life and write Johnny's story.

Betcha by Golly Wow (Pentagon Series Book IV) is also an influenced of @waitingforacowboy and additional idea from our friend @elydiareyes but that's another story.

Anyways...I believe THANK YOU IS IN ORDER:

@waitingforacowboy, for the influence.

@elydiareyes, for your undying support.

@Meilimcastillo for giving me courage to keep on going regardless of anything.

@The_unborn_nightmare for believing on my infamous talent (DUH!)

& @barbiejong for coming back.

Of course @24sonata your kind words inspired me.

And more than anyone else, my followers and readers forgive me if I won't mention each of you; you're all listed on my author's appreciation note.

And I've got to say this...really!

Thanks to Johnny Depp, my inspiration to the character Johnny Scurlock.

Originally, my plan was to publish "chapter 1 entitled getting to know our heroin" but it will ruin the element of surprise on Pentagon Series Book II, so I decided to create a prelude and that would be "Chapter 2 entitled Confused Johnny" unfortunately it will be another spoiler to Book II.

Needless to say, I need to read the written chapters again to find the perfect fit for the prelude. I found "Chapter 5 entitled Just another woman in love" would quite be interesting, but another spoiler.

So I have to read the chapters again and it sucks because I don't like reading my own work it made me really uncomfortable but I have no other choice but to endure the uneasiness then finally "Chapter 4 entitled What Is Going On" took the place of prologue.

But then again, it's a spoiler on Can't Fight This Feeling (Pentagon Series Book V) *sigh!...the trouble of being connected*.

So now, I can't really decide which chapter I should use. I came up with a decision not to publish anything yet, and complete the Million Miles Away (Pentagon Series Book II) before I start publishing this book. Sorry about that.

JUST KIDDING!

There will be a prelude but it will be short, cut into pieces, just a glimpse of this story. The full part will be on chapter 5 of this book.

To all my readers whom I considered friends, hope you will enjoy, vote, share & comment on this like you did with the first two.

Forever be Indebted to you,

A.Hubert Augustus

P.S.

The Pentagon Series List:

The Wonder Of You (Pentagon Series Book 1)- Romance / Complete

Million Miles Away (Pentagon Series Book II) - Romance / on-going series

Show Me The Way To Your Heart (Pentagon Series Book III) - Chick lit / recently published

Betcha By Golly Wow (Pentagon Series Book IV) - Chick lit / announced / unpublished

Can't Fight This Feeling (Pentagon Series Book V) - Romance / announce / unpublished