Oh Dear (part 2)

"It's not what you think it is." Johnny explained what really happened that day and why Ana caught him and Daneel on that situation.

Josh understands but Ely is not convinced she scoffs and said "Tell that to the marines Johnny!"

Johnny expects that reaction from Ely because Ana is her family. but he can't hide his disappointment, he knew Ely's kindness and oftentimes her heart is too big that she can balance the situation and avoid herself from showing some disgust but she's different this time and if Ely felt like that there's that huge possibility that his wife will curse him when she overcome her so called selective amnesia. Ana maybe the most understanding human being they know but his wife is not as kind hearted as Ely.

Not to mention their friend Liza who's always been blunt about her thought or feelings on a particular issue and of course Alex, these four women is really tight, tighter than blood sisters in fact that they will take each other sides and they will crucify him and worst case scenario if his wife remembers it will be the end of their lovely marriage. With the help of his sister-in-law Ely of course and with their friends Liza and Alex who he considered as little sisters since he married Ana.

Though Johnny is worried with what will be the consequence of the Daneel event he's now more concerned with his wife's condition. "What am I supposed to do now?" Johnny asks the doctor.

"Wait till your wife regains her memory." The doctor answered.

"I don't believe this." Johnny look at his brother "Are you sure he's a doctor?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Scurlock, all I'm saying is there's nothing much I can do or we can do about your wife's condition." The doctor explain "The situation is up to your wife, whether she would want to have her memories back or not."

"Is there something we can do?" Josh asked.

"You can help her regain her memory by telling her things that would trigger the past."

"You mean like tell her that her husband cheated on her." Ely said with sarcasm she glared at Johnny.

"I already explain myself and I didn't cheat on my wife!" Johnny said.

"Yeah, like how you explain why Daneel is on top of you half naked?" Ely is really disappointed with her brother in law. "At the couch of your private office!"

"I told you already..." Johnny wanted to explain again what happened but Josh butts in.

"Can we just stop blaming anyone and look for a solution." Josh pleads with his wife and his brother "Aside from telling my sister in law her husband cheated on him." Josh looks at his brother with a warning not to interrupt "What else can we do?" Josh continues to ask the doctor.

"Well... pictures will help." The doctor replied "Friends, family, anyone who can trigger the memory lane."

"Great" Josh said with relief "We've got those." Then he looked at his brother.

"Wait..." Ely said "If Ana doesn't remember anything from her domestic life..." Ely looked at her husband and glared her brother in law again "Does that mean she doesn't remember Lyrics and Melody?" Ely looked at the doctor.

"It's possible...yeah" the doctor replied.

"Oh dear!" Ely felt anxious, Lyrics and Melody are only three years old. How would they be able to understand their mother's situation?"

"You better take care of them." Josh said to his wife "And you my dear brother!" Josh turn to Johnny with anger in his eyes "You better deal your twins with Ely, tell them the situation and make them understand without hurting their feelings." Josh warned his brother.

"What about Ana?" Johnny said.

"I'll take care of her." Josh said with determination "Babe" Josh turn to Ely "take care of the twins will you?"

"You know I will do anything for them." Ely is a bit confused "But the situation is..." Ely looked at his husband eyes "I don't know what to tell them." Ely said seriously.

"You're good with kids." Josh smiled at his wife then kisses her on her forehead; he cupped his one palm at her face "Remember how you dealt things with Levy when you told her about me." Josh looks straight at Ely's eyes to give her courage "You're great with kids, you can do this babe." Josh smiled.

"Yeah, I hope I can." Ely answered in a whisper like she's saying those words to convince herself.

"You can and you will." Josh convinced Ely.

Ely smiled back at Josh, she gave his brother in law a sharp look then said "You are so going to behave in front of Lyrics and Melody." Ely scold her brother in law like he's five years old.

Johnny didn't answer. Ely kissed Josh and left the hospital with Johnny.

Josh went straight at Ana's room, she's sleeping and Josh can't help but to pounder his thoughts on how he would deal with Ana when she wakes up. Would he tell her everything? What if telling Ana about Johnny and Daneel would make things worse?

Josh sat on the couch with weight on his heart. How could his brother be so darn stupid? He looked at Ana again, his best friend love his brother so much, why his brother needs to hurt her.