Is it for real? (part 3)

Forgive my "trying hard "English, i should stop writing this. i should delete all my works using English language. it's disturbing!!! and dumb!!! sorry for i am being soooo trying hard. i started this and I'm no quitter. even if i put so much shame on myself every time i published another chapter and every time someone read. (sigh in shame)

Ana received a bouquet of yellow roses on the set, the cast and crews teases her like they always do. Ana can't ignore her feelings now towards Johnny's actions. He's been really sweet and very understanding with her condition. Johnny didn't bother her or even ask her to be a wife. He's happy that she's around, that's all Johnny asks of her. And she is around, she continued to live with Johnny and the kids and she continue to be a mother to Lyrics and Melody. But to be a wife with Johnny... she doesn't find herself comfortable with that yet.

And oftentimes she will talk things to Josh, but for some time now she doesn't bother Josh anymore. She prevents herself from calling him and asking him to be with her and if she does she would ask Ely and ask her to come with Josh. And she will tell both Ely and Josh her feelings about Johnny.

Like later that evening, they had dinner at Josh and Ely's house; it's just the three of them. And since Johnny isn't around they can talked about him freely.

"He sends me flowers on the set." Ana can't hide her smile from Josh and Ely.

"Well, Johnny does that, even before, he's always that sweet husband to you." Josh said.

"Yeah, he sends you flower once a week on the set or at home, even if you guys are married for five years." Ely adds.

"Needless to say, my brother continues to court you even if you're already married to him." Josh said.

"You're doing the same with Ely, right?" Ana asked Josh while she winks at Ely.

"I guess that's Scurlock's characteristics, it runs in their blood." Ely answered as she wraps her arms at Josh's arm.

"Well you both deserved to be courted still." Josh said as he wraps his right arm at Ely's shoulder.

"So what now?" Ely asks, "Are you falling in love with your husband yet?" Ely is curious there's smile on her face.

"I don't know..." Ana shrugged her shoulders, "I kind of like what he's doing but I don't know...something is stopping me."

"You said when we were in the lake house... that the reason why you don't want to indulge with the thought of us was because you're in love with my brother."

"I told you I was in love with your brother." Ana corrects Josh.

"Whatever!" Josh shrugged his shoulders, "In love... used to be in love... it's all the same. You love my brother."

"Yeah but I don't feel it that way anymore, you know... I don't know." Ana put herself into deep thinking.

"Maybe the reason you're stopping yourself to love Johnny again is because you feared, that what happened... you're accident and you're selective amnesia has got something to do with you loving him." Ely said.

"Yeah, maybe." Ana said softly, "and I still don't know why I had that accident. Are you sure you guys don't know anything?" Ana asks.

"No!" Josh shook his head, he looks at Ely while Ely said "no" also.

"You guys are not a good liar especially you Ely." Ana said with a smile on her face "You knew something and maybe it would help if you tell me." She tries to convince the couple.

"Did you ask Johnny?" Josh said reluctantly.

"No..." Ana's reply has doubts, "I'm afraid he will answer and I don't think I'm going to like it." She said honestly.

"Well you said it yourself..." Ely said. "It might help... so why don't you ask Johnny." Ely's tone is convincing.

"I don't know." Ana turn her eyes elsewhere.

"Hey, it's been months, aren't you curious?" Josh said.

"Of course I am!" Ana turn her eyes back at Josh and Ely "But everything seems so well between me and Johnny and it's fine, we get along pretty well and I don't want to ruin the moment you know." Ana didn't hide her fear.

"You and Johnny get along pretty well." Ely hold Ana's hand "with or without selective amnesia you two are fine, don't you want to know the truth so once and for all you will be both happy."

Ana didn't answer, fear is still plastered all over her face.

"I'm sure Johnny will have an explanation, you should ask him." Josh said firmly.

"What explanation?" Ana went curious ."What does Johnny needs to explain?"

"You better ask him sister in law." Josh answered with a tender smile on his face.