Truly (part 2)

The waiter serves the finest and most expensive wine to Johnny and Ana. And as expected the food was great. They slowed danced on the orchestra who didn't stop playing oldies but goodies music during the whole dinner.

Before the dessert is served, Alex went to the stage and took the microphone. "Ana your highness" Alex is teasing her.

"What's with your highness?" Ana whisper at Johnny.

"You're my queen, that's what." Johnny winked at her.

Alex introduced Johnny and called on the stage. Johnny sat on the piano and start playing Lionel Richie's song entitled 'Truly'.

Girl, tell me only this,

That I'll have your heart for always

And you want me by your side

Whispering the words I always love you.

As Johnny sing, Ana felt she's the luckiest woman in the world. Johnny made her feel she's important.

And forever I will be your lover

And I know if you really care

I will always be there

Ana nods her head as Johnny sang the lyrics and stare at her. She would only not care for him, she will love Johnny for as long as she live.

Now I need to tell you this

There's no other love like your love

And I, as long as I live

I'll give you all the joy

My heart and soul can give

Ana felt the same way, she felt exactly the same towards Johnny and whether Johnny is giving her promises through Lionel Richie's song or not Ana doesn't care at all.

Let me hold you

I need to have you near me

And I feel with you in my arms

This love will last forever

Ana wanted to take a leap and run towards Johnny so she can hold him, but Ana managed to suppress her emotion. She wants Johnny to finish his song.

Because I'm truly

Truly in love with you girl

I'm truly head over heels with your love

I need you, and with your love I'm free

And truly, you know you're alright with me

Johnny is sincere with every word he sings; Ana freed him from his self. Ana changed him into a better person; Ana freed him from the old fashioned Johnny. And he liked what Ana has done with him. And he will never regret loving this woman.

And now it is official 'Truly' is now their song. And Ana is so happy with what is happening between her and Johnny. After the song Ana run towards Johnny and she held him in her arms. Johnny again said 'I love you' and Ana's replied was 'I know'.

Later that evening Ana spends her whole night at Johnny's place. They made love till the whole night through. And both Johnny and Ana feel happy. There are two less lonely people in the world that evening and they're filled with such joy because of love.

Ana can't ask for anything more... if she's dreaming she doesn't want to wake up.