Is it for real?

"What?" Josh asks.

"I'm in love with your brother." Ana said in abrupt "I mean I was in love with your brother that's why I agreed to have that fake relationship with you. So, I can have the right to get in and out at your place that happened to be near at your brother's place. That's why when we kissed that evening after the awards night there was no spark because I was thinking of your brother. I was in love with Johnny all along that's why I never felt I wanted to be with you and I think that is what stopping me now, now I know why I don't want to indulge because I'm still in love with your brother."

"You remember now?" Josh is surprised.

Ana tried to collect more of her memories but that's all she had, her feelings with Johnny decades ago.

"You remembered Johnny now?' Josh asked again.

"That's all I remember." Ana replied with disappointment.

"Well, that's progress, at least now I will enjoy this trip because I feel comfortable with you again."

"You know what...you should call Johnny and Ely and tell them to come here."

"Are sure about that?"

"Now Josh!" Ana raised her voice.

Josh followed Ana and he called Johnny then called his wife after. Before dinner Ely and Johnny arrived at the lake house. They had dinner together as a family and they're so happy and comfortable with each other that they almost forgot Ana has selective amnesia.

Until they brought their kids to bed Ana has been the Ana married to Johnny but when they started playing scrabble Ana begun to be more comfortable with Josh rather than Johnny again, Josh is sitting in between Ely and Ana, while Ana is sitting in between Josh and Johnny. Her husband kept on observing her and Josh while Ely seems not bothered with Ana and Josh being all comfortable with each other. They're laughing with some jokes Johnny and Ely doesn't seems to get, Josh and Ana have personal jokes that both Ely and Johnny can't understand.

After they finished their first game where Johnny had the high score, they decided to have another game. Ely suggest making some coffee before they start another game and when everybody agreed Ely went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Josh, Ana and Johnny left by Ely and Johnny can't ignore the feeling that he's being a little out place. He excused himself to his wife and brother and followed Ely in the kitchen.

"How did you manage to do that?" Johnny asked his sister in law Ely when he reached the kitchen he moved himself near her so Josh and Ana won't hear their conversation.

"What brew coffee on the coffee maker?" Ely asked while she arrange the cups, there's innocent look at her face.

Johnny chuckles, he's amused with Ely's innocent question "You really are cute little sis you know that?"

"What?" Ely furrowed her eyebrows but she kept her smile at her face.

"I'm not talking about the brewing of coffee." Johnny chuckles again "I'm talking about those two." Johnny motions his right hand at Josh and Ana "How did you manage to ignore their sweetness."

"Kuya, those two aren't sweet, my husband and your wife happened to be very comfortable with each other." Ely again put some sense to Johnny "Same thing that Ana is pretty much comfortable with Ace Merrill or with Kyle." Ely shrugged her shoulders. "That's why she's everybody's best friend because she oftentimes thinks and act like a man. She understands man more than we understand you."

"I love it when you called me Kuya, to hear and feel your outmost respect because Kuya means older brother and it makes me feel closer to you and your Filipino culture and values." Johnny said.

"Well, that's funny because you are the oldest yet you act like you're the youngest." Ely shows a bit of contempt towards Johnny. "Stop being negative with Josh and Ana and learn to trust them already."

"I do trust them you know..." Johnny said but he's not that convince "But sometimes... I have this icky feeling that since my wife doesn't remember me and all she remembered is all about my brother I can't help but be afraid. I have this fear that what if Ana and Josh will realize that they're right for each other and not with us...you know?" Johnny furrowed his brows with Ely and looks at her firmly.

"You do know what they had...all that crap about their so called relationship before your brother found me was just an act, right?" Ely remind Johnny.

"Yeah I know, I mean I was my wife's first and there is no way my brother didn't slept with Ana out of respect, he don't respect Ana or the other women that much...I mean he respect her and can respect her but to the extent of waiting till they're married before they will sleep together that's not going to happen." Johnny smiled reluctantly "I'm saying that... if... you know...their so called relationship was true."

"Then what are you so afraid of?" Ely asked seriously.

"I don't know..." Johnny drew a deep breath "I'm just afraid I will lose my wife this time."

"If you are going to lose Ana you'll lose her because of what she saw in your office and not because of Josh." Ely said.

"And you really believed that?" Johnny insists his theory.

"Like I said I trust my husband and Ana." Ely start to fill the cups with coffee "They had the chance to be together yet they didn't take it, why take the chance now." Ely looked at Johnny "After years of happy marriage and kids, I don't think they will take the risks and jeopardize everything. I mean Josh is smarter than that and I believe Ana is a lot smarter, so stop being bothered and just trusts them will you?" Ely pleads.

"Alright." Johnny shrugged his shoulders "But let's say what if...what are you going to do?"

"Let's say if ever and that's a big if..." Ely finished filling the cups and put the coffee maker back. "I'm going to kill your brother." She said seriously.

Johnny laughs softly "You're kidding right?" he chuckles again "You're not joking!" he said when he saw his sister in law is really serious. "You're not...you can't...I mean I don't think Josh or Ana will do that, are you? I mean... cheat... on... us?" Johnny begins to stutter.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to tell you kuya." Ely smiled.

"I can't believe you did that." Johnny exclaimed.

"I got you there didn't I?" Ely laughs.

"Yes you did." Johnny answered quickly then he helped Ely bring the cups.

On the other hand, while Ana watched Johnny and Ely both giggles on the kitchen she felt really strange, is she jealous of Ely? Ana shook her head with her thoughts. 'Definitely not with Ely' she's convinced with that.