Getting To Know Our Heroine

Now, meet Ana Vender.

She's Hollywood America's sweetheart. Started her career as a script writer, took short courses in directing and decide that she would produce, direct and write her own film.

And she did, it was early in the early year of 2000 when Ana Vender took her directorial debut. Josh Scurlock was her actor, that's where she met Josh and become friends, best of friends actually.

Since she's a rookie and she hasn't prove anything yet no film outfit wanted to gamble their money and name on her talent in directing. She was just lucky that Rosh pictures gave her a chance.

But they need to wait for her film to come out and see if it will earn green bucks on the box office. Ana needs to survive, she needs more money to produce and direct films. She needs money to pursue her dream, to be an award winning director and screen play writer.

Then there came an offer, Josh Scurlock agent spotted her and asks her to be an actress, at first Ana laughs with the idea, but under the circumstances she needs to grab every opportunity that comes along her way to pursue her true dreams.

Annie, Josh's agent made a deal for her; she will play the lead role in a chick lit movie. Typical Cinde...freaking...rella story, she will play a hooker then a rich handsome fella paid her to be his escort while he's in town.

Tom Cruise was the leading man, Ana never dreamt of becoming an actress. But she needs a job while she waits for the result of her directorial debut. She signed the contract.

A year later, her movie "hooked up" where she played a hooker released in cinemas, two months later her film, "Hopes to Accomplished" produced, written and directed by her starring Josh Scurlock was also released.

Both are big hit and became top grosser, come January of year 2002, Ana Vender won the Golden Globe best actress award for "hooked up" and best screenplay and best director for her film "Hopes to Accomplished."

Then February of that same year, Ana Vender won the same categories at the Academy Awards or most people called the Oscar's. And the rest is history.

Now she's one of the most acclaimed actress, director and screenplay writer in Hollywood. Two best actress awards, four best directors and three best screen play, both Academy and Oscar's.

******

Too much accomplishment, I know right, Sorry the name is Ana! Kind of biased, hehe.

Seriously though, it's needed in the story, their life won't be complicated if Ana Vender is some kind of a looser.

You will understand my point as I untold their story, so please, and I mean please like I am begging you don't stop reading.

Keep on holding on and don't give up, not now please, not yet, give up when you see the word "THE END".

Again vote, comments and share.

******