What is going on? (part 2)

Six more months had passed. They wrapped up with their second movie and they will start filming Ely's another bestseller. But Ana is not really in a merry mood. It's been a month now and Johnny seems changed. She doesn't receive any flowers from her boyfriend anymore. And Johnny is extra busy these past few weeks.

Ana can't help but wonder if Johnny is now changing because he doesn't love her anymore. Is the time coming for Johnny to realize he's not really in love with her. Ana felt lonesome with that thought. It's five in the afternoon, and she never received any calls from Johnny yet. When she tried to get a hold of him an answering machine answered her call, and Johnny didn't replied on her texts either.

Ana wanted to try to get a hold of Johnny or send him another text massage but Ana prevents herself, she doesn't want to be so clingy. She had left him three messages already and she had left two voice messages. It's enough for Johnny to reply. Ana focused herself into other things, she tried to watch a movie but she can't concentrate so she starts reading a book but her feelings never changed. Ana walk towards her office and turn on her computer, she decided to write. Maybe she will come up with an idea for her new film.

Ana started to tap her keyboard, she's already engrossed with the ideas overflowing on her mind when her cell phone ring. It was Johnny, Ana instantly grabbed her cell and answer her boyfriend's call.

"Hello" Ana said with excitement.

"Hey" Johnny said, his tone is a bit sluggish "I'll meet you tonight on Rosh network, go to the rooftop at eight pm tonight, don't be late." Johnny said with a warning.

"Why?" Ana asked "Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes." Johnny answered "I need your thoughts on something, you happened to be a producer yourself and I need your expertise on our next project." Johnny said.

Ana felt disappointed, and since when Johnny asked her expertise when it comes to producing, Ana can't help but sulk but she didn't let Johnny sensed that. "okay" she said "I'll be there and I won't be late."

"Good" Johnny said then he ends his call already.

Ana throw her cell on the table. She lost her light mood already. Johnny is acting weird and she lost her concentration on her writing, then she heard her message alert tone. A text from Johnny saying "wear something special, we are having some screen test."

"We are having some screen test." Ana imitate Johnny's; she didn't bother to reply at his text. She throws her cell again on the table and leave.

Ana drove her car to Rosh network, a security guard welcomes her. She told the guard Johnny is expecting her. The guard smiled at Ana and said "don't let him wait anymore ma'am."

Ana just nod her head and walk toward the elevator she pushed the top floor button, then walks toward the fire exit door that also leads to the rooftop. When Ana reached the floor, she can't help but gasp.

Candles and flowers are everywhere, there's a guy playing a violin and there's a table on the middle. There are two waiters waiting on the corner. Johnny welcomed her with bouquet of flowers, he's wearing a tux.

"I told you to get dress." Johnny furrowed her brows as he gave the flowers to Ana. His girlfriend is wearing a simple green blouse partnered with denim black pants and black boots, her hair is pony tailed and Ana is not wearing any make-up.

"I'm sorry" Ana said "I thought we are going somewhere."

"You are forgiven" Johnny kisses her on her lips briefly then look at her eyes straight and said with a warning "Next time I told you to get dress you should follow."

"Stop being bossy" Ana said "I hate it when you do that."

Johnny flashed a not so serious look and then said "next time when I asked you to get dress will you get dress please." Johnny said.

"Now that's better." Ana smiled then took the flowers from Johnny and wrapped her other arm at his. Johnny guides her to their table. After dinner, Johnny asked Ana to stand, she heard Johnny said something and then fireworks came to display Ana gasped, while Johnny wrapped his arms around her waist from behind her.

"Look closely" Johnny whispered at her ear. "Don't ever blink."

"Why?" Ana ask as she turned her look at Johnny's.

"I said focused!" Johnny said with command. Ana turn her head up and watched the fireworks. Then suddenly it stops.

"Is that it?" Ana ask, she didn't look at Johnny.

"There's more, just wait." Johnny whispered at her ears then followed by a soft kiss.

Ana patiently wait, then another firework reach the sky, it was letters, it says "Will you marry me?" then another fireworks flamed towards the sky and it says again "Marry me Ana Vender."

Ana suddenly turn her head at Johnny's, he smiled at her sweetly then he put his hand on her left pocket then pulled the violet velvet box, he bend on his one knee after he opened the box and give the ring at Ana.

Ana took the ring, she leaned down towards at Johnny and kisses him, she helps him to get up then she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Is that a yes?" Johnny asked her when they parted their lips. "Yes" Ana starts to cry when she answered. Johnny kissed her once again.

Then Johnny said something again, there is something in his ear and it's like a telecom or radio or something Johnny said "she said yes" then another display of fireworks and it ends with the word "Congratulations Johnny Scurlock and Ana Vender."

o@4R