What is Perfect?

Ana has been really busy for four months; she made a film with lists of location like Manila, Paris, Germany and Prague. She played a spy who fell for an enemy, it's very seldom she and Johnny have some quality time because Johnny is busy too, he's producing a huge account under Rosh Entertainment. Johnny also need to be on the locations of the film he's producing, like the Great Wall of China, Rice terraces in Manila, and the tallest building in the whole world in Malaysia. Their schedules didn't meet, for four months they would be lucky to talk over the phone in a day or night, and they spend only four weekends together with their kids who stayed with Josh and Ely while both of them are on locations.

And now that Ana wrapped up with her shooting she decided to surprise Johnny in his office. Ana made a lunch reservation at Alexandra's kitchen, she will pick Johnny at his office then after lunch they will go straight in a hotel where Ana also made a reservation so she and Johnny would have that quality time together.

When Ana reached Johnny's office his secretary was surprised. Ana is a bit confused, its more like Johnny's secretary is shocked rather than surprise and it's really confusing because it's pretty normal she visits Johnny at his office so why the sudden shock on the face of Johnny's secretary.

"Miss Vender" the secretary said "What are you doing here?"

Ana lift her left eyebrows "What do you mean what am I doing here?" she release a bit of sarcastic smile to the secretary and said "I'm Mrs. Scurlock right? Why shouldn't I be here?"

"Yes Ma'am I know that." Johnny's secretary is apologetic "But you should have called first before you came here."

"You mean make an appointment." Ana lift her eyebrows again, she felt a bit of annoyance with Johnny's secretary "And why would I need an appointment, the man inside that office is my husband I don't need an appointment." Ana wants to be bitchy but it would be inappropriate, besides she's the famous Ana Vender and she has a face and reputation to protect.

Ana ignored Johnny's secretary and continue to walk inside Johnny's office. The secretary followed her as she opened the door saying "Please Miss Vender, I'd like you to wait..."

Both Ana and Johnny's secretary stop, Ana was shock with what she saw after she opened the door, Johnny's secretary had the same reaction that she wouldn't be able to finish what she's trying to say to Ana Vender.

They both saw Daneel on the couch, on top of Johnny lying on the couch. Daneel is half naked already and Johnny's arms are on Daneel's waist. When Daneel lean towards Johnny to kiss him Ana instantly close the door behind her.

She's running out of breath, she wanted to surprise Johnny but she never thought she will be the one who will be surprised. When she look at Johnny's secretary there's pity on her eyes. Ana wanted to burst in tears but she control herself.

She took a very deep breath and told the secretary not to tell her boss she drops by in the office. The secretary said "I'm sorry Ma'am Ana" but Ana doesn't seem to heard that. She smiled at Johnny's secretary, her mind was numb at the moment and she can't process anything. She put a fake smile on her face; motivate herself like what happened was some kind of a scene in a movie and she's playing a role of a wife cheated by her husband.

Ana imagined herself on the camera, she imagine that all the people on Johnny's office are some crews on the set of her films and Johnny's secretary was the director. Ana pretends that she managed to convince herself that it's just a movie; she's in a film set playing a character. And she's waiting for the director to shout cut but minutes has passed and she never heard it. Then she smile and said to herself, 'I forgot, I am the director.' She said cut to herself only.

And then Ana realized that it's real, she's not playing a role., what she saw... her husband with Daneel on the couch inside his husband's office is real. Ana didn't manage to control herself to burst into tears, Johnny's secretary tried to comfort her but Ana ignore the secretary and runs towards the elevator.

When she reached the parking lot she took her car keys from her purse, her hand is trembling, her whole body is trembling, and she felt like she's weak and a bit nauseous. Ana drew a deep breath as she opens the door of her car, when she occupied the driver's seat Ana instantly start her car and drive off far away from Johnny's office with tears on her face.