Girl's Talk

"I'll just update, forgive me if I can't answer to your comments & votes ASAP I'm still not feeling well. Hope you'll understand."

Now with the chapter:

***

"So, how are things between you and my brother in-law?" Ely teases Ana.

"Things between me and your brother in-law are private." Ana wants to annoy Ely but not seriously.

"You look so happy" Liza butts-in "I think Johnny is making you so happy."

"Are you asking as a friend or as a reporter?" Ana teases Liza.

"How many times do I need to prove myself with you guys?" Liza starts to sulk.

"Isn't she cute when she's sulking?" Alex pinch Liza's cheek gently.

"This isn't about me" Liza opened her eyes widely "This is about the star of the evening Johnny Scurlock and Ana Vender."

"And since we became the star of the evening?" Ana tried to wave off what Liza said.

"Since you two are the hottest item at the moment." Ely answered "We and Josh has been a hot item before and now it's your turn."

"Tell us something about Johnny" Alex said she flash excitement on her face "Is he a good kisser? What do you feel when he kisses you?"

"Is he good in bed?" Ely covers her face like she's ashamed she asks that.

"What kind of questions are those?" Ana exclaim.

"Come on we are curious?" Liza said.

"HAh!" Ana sigh with disappointment "Do you honestly think I will say anything about our private intimacies."

"Come on" Alex complained "As if we don't share intimate moments with each other, you are unfair Ana Vender you know that?"

"Okay!" Ana gives up "He's a good kisser and yes he's good in bed" Ana flashes his teasing smile and they all scream while barely jumping and giggling.

"The first time Johnny kissed me." Ana continue "I mean, I consider the kiss we had on relentless after party as our first kiss. I can't really explain how I feel."

"Like you felt you had goose bumps." Ely said.

"Or like you felt the time stop and there was silenced" Alex adds up.

"Or like you hear bells ringing" Liza said.

"All of the above" Ana screams with excitement again. "I don't know, and every time we kiss I felt that, it doesn't fail you know."

"You are really in love my friend." Alex said.

"Well, Johnny loves you" Ely winks at Ana "so there is nothing to worry about."

"You think?" Ana is not sure.

"What do you mean "you think" of course Johnny is in love with you." Ely assured Ana.

"How did you know?" Liza asks the question that start to build on Ana's mind.

"I don't know" Ely shrugged her shoulder "I just know alright."

"I don't doubt Johnny." Ana said there's a bit of sadness in her voice "But it's like him you know, he always love women at his best and I am not complaining."

"But?" Alex asks.

"But I'm not really sure." Ana sat on the chair, her excitement is starting to wore off. "Sometimes I felt like Johnny is in love with the idea of being in love, and the idea of forever. He never said he loves me, I mean not yet, but what if, he's not really into me, what if he still loves Daneel, I mean it's been only a few months and..."

"You think you're his rebound?" Liza said frankly.

"I might be, right?" Ana felt a sudden dump, she never really thought of that actually until now.

"Hey" Alex gently rubs her arm. "Johnny courted you in a very traditional way and we all know Johnny loves his privacy and yet he embraced that part of your life. I mean if Johnny is not into you he won't stay."

"Alex is right" Ely conforms with Alex "Johnny tried to control his feelings, and I am not making this up, Josh told me that but no matter how hard his brother tried Johnny failed. And he come to you and courted you, I mean flowers and love letters every day, if Johnny is not into you what can you say about Josh at me."

"Or Ace at me" Alex said.

"Come on girls" Liza interrupt Ely and Alex "Stop complaining with your husbands, I mean Ace and Josh did everything to have you. And they kept on trying to win your heart, so stop acting like you guys are pathetic and taken for granted."

"We are just making a point Liz" Ely said.

"Don't worry Ana" Liza said cheerfully "Whether Johnny is into you or not it doesn't matter, you're with him already, enjoy while it lasted."

"Really that is the advice you can come up with?" Ely said.

"Do you have any better idea?" Liz answered with sarcasm "It's better that way, Ana knows where she stand so better enjoy the moment."

"She's right?" Ana agree with Liza "I should not worry about tomorrow, what I should care about is today and today I'm happy with Johnny and if things becomes sour between the two of us, you know... I'll just cross the bridge when I get there."