You!

Casts and other crews are waiting for the next scene; Ana is playing cards with some of the crews. Johnny is watching her, he's amused with Ana. He worked with some superstars, big names in movie industry, well respected and award winning actors. Most of them are humble and shy, but Ana Vender...she's like the salt of the earth.

No wonder his younger brother fell for her, too bad Josh hurt this amazing creature. Johnny was surprised with that thought 'so now you think she's amazing huh!' Johnny scolds himself again.

"What's wrong?" Josh came near him already and he didn't notice that.

"What's wrong?" Johnny just repeats his brother's question.

"You said HUH!" Josh plastered an amused look.

Johnny shrugged his shoulders, he didn't answer.

"You wanna talk about it?" Josh took the conversation seriously.

"Talk about what?" Johnny ignores his brother's seriousness.

"What is going on between you and Ana?" Josh looks straight at him.

Johnny gave his brother a firm look, trying to analyze if he knows something "Did she said anything to you." Johnny didn't stop himself from asking.

Josh replied is pretty simple "No but I know you and I know her."

Johnny turn his eyes at Ana, she's laughing with the crews. Fascinating! But Johnny needs to ignore that, ever since he found out that she was her first Johnny can't ignore his growing affection towards Ana. But it isn't right.

"Listen" Josh interrupts him from his deep thoughts "For what is worth...Ana and I we're not really involved, romantically or physically speaking. If that's the reason why you're holding up..."

"I know" Johnny cuts his brother off quickly; somehow he's no longer surprised with that. There is no way Ana would remain virgin if she had been physically involved with his brother, but romantically that's the real question.

"You knew" Josh chuckles "What is really going on between you two?" His curiosity aroused.

"We did it" Johnny said almost in a whisper.

"What do you mean you did it?" Josh is confused.

"I mean 'IT'...it" Johnny emphasized the word.

"Holy mother of...!" Josh prevents himself not to shout because he's surprised with his brother's revelation but Josh failed. Everyone on the set turn around at them, including Liza... not the "Liza" their friend, because the way Liza looked at them she's "Liza" the reporter.

"Let's talk inside your trailer." Josh wrapped his arm around his brother's shoulder and pulled him toward his trailer.

"So...you de-hymenated her huh!" Josh teases his brother, he knew everything about Ana and Josh knew her virginity was intact, he usually teased Ana about her purity but they kept it a secret between them.

Johnny drew a deep breath, he's back is leaned on the door while his head is upward, he kept on throwing deep breath as if he calm himself, his both hands was in his pockets.

"Dude! You are in deep trouble." Josh exclaimed, if it was his habit to caress his own lips when he's troubled his brother Johnny do exactly the same thing he's doing right now when he's troubled.

"Yeah it seems." Johnny threw another deep breath and occupied the chair in front of Josh.

"So...what now?" Josh asked.

"Nothing" Johnny shrugged his shoulders "It's no biggie, Ana didn't forced me into anything...she's not interested, so...I guess that made me lucky."

"Lucky?" Josh scoffs "Dude, that's Ana Vender"

"Exactly" Johnny replied quickly "I admit...I started to have this...you know..." Johnny again shrugged his shoulders while he says "Icky feeling."

"You mean you're attracted with her?" Josh smiled at his brother.

"Who doesn't?" Johnny didn't have the strength to start a debate, besides; it is a fact that Ana Vender is truly attractive. "But there is something else; you know...I just don't exactly know what?"

"You're falling for her" Josh exclaimed.

Johnny didn't answer; he throws himself into deep thinking again.

"What's stopping you Johnny?" Josh asked seriously.

"That's Ana Vender dude, my private life will be endangered."

"Is that it?" Josh acts surprised.

"What is so surprising about that?" Johnny plastered a confused look.

"Have you seen me and Ely?" Josh made example of them "I mean, yeah... Ely is followed and watched but she managed to keep our private life private. All it takes is to practice the art of ignoring news people."

"I don't know how Ely managed to survived, but me..." Johnny shook his head while she scoffs "I can't do it man!"

"Can't or won't?" Josh asks.

"Both" Johnny exclaimed "You know what I should practice...the art of hating Ana Vender, I can't be with her brother. I love my privacy more than anything and I can find someone else, someone to love without losing my privacy."

"Are you sure about that?" Josh doubted his brother's words.

"Nothing is for sure Josh, but I am certain to keep the promise I made to myself not to be involve with someone like Ana Vender."

"Alright" Josh give up he stands up and walks towards the door, before he opens it Josh look back at his older brother and said: "It's not every day you meet someone to love Johnny... Man!" Josh released a tone like his brother would regret his decision "You have your chance now, I hope you won't blow it...I hate to see you doing the same mistake I made with Ely, I just hope that you could be as lucky as me... that you'll find the person who give you reasons to live, like I have my reason now that I'm with Ely." Then Josh left his trailer.