Remembering

Ana released from the hospital and upon her request Josh was the one who released her and drove her all the way to her home which according to Josh is her and Johnny's place. Ana stayed in the hospital for three more days, Johnny came there to take care of her but Ana refused. At first Johnny was agitated and he doesn't like the idea that Ana is aloof at him but Ely help him understand his wife situation.

Johnny has no choice but to give in and do what his wife wants, Ana doesn't want him around, Ana barely talks to him, Ana is so cold, Ana doesn't remember anything about him and it hurts likes a knife constantly stabbed at his heart. But his wife is sick and Ana needs his understanding and love and more than anything his patience. Somehow, if it's true that Ana came from his office and his wife saw him and Daneel it is his fault why Ana had this condition now.

When he told Josh and Ely he's not cheating with Ana, he's telling the truth. Daneel came to his office that day and it was his fault to welcome her and talked to her. He doesn't hold any grudge towards Daneel, he's too happy with his life with Ana and their twins that when Daneel came to pay him a surprised visit he welcome her as a friend and not as someone who broke his heart and humiliate him in front of millions of people and viewers on the day of their wedding.

First it was just asking how's life and how things going on to both of them, Johnny remember it clearly that he's so happy telling stories how fun married life is with Ana and how lucky he is that he jokes around and thank Daneel for backing out at their wedding because if she didn't do that he won't be this happy with the woman he really loves the most. Ana Vender.

Then out of nowhere, Daneel leaned towards him and kissed him and he's still in shock when Daneel pulled him on the couch. Daneel instantly put herself on top of him then she undress herself. He tried to stop Daneel but she's really persistent. When Daneel remove her blouse and lean again towards him to kiss him he pushed Daneel. He pushed her quickly that made her fall on floor. Johnny instantly stand up and walk away from Daneel, he didn't even bother to help her from her fall.

When Daneel compose herself and sat on the couch Johnny asks her to leave. But Daneel cried and begged him to start over again. But he's so firm with his decision, he doesn't want Daneel anymore, and he remembers what he said to Daneel that day "I love my wife and I love my twins, I never been this happy and I never felt complete. I love my life now with Ana more than I love my life when I was with you." Daneel rush towards him and she wrapped her arms around him and she insists that what he felt and what he's feeling at that moment aren't true. And he remember clearly what was his answer to Daneel as he removed Daneel's arms around him "If I could turn back the time Daneel I would still want you to back out on our wedding, I don't regret that you know. I don't regret that you've caused me so much pain so I can realized that there is someone better, even greater and she can love me truly. You don't deserve my love Daneel, Ana have my heart and even if we can turn back the time I think my heart will really belongs with Ana and not you."

And that's it, Daneel left with tears in her eyes and Johnny felt relieved. It's really over between him and Daneel, there were times he thought of her, wonder what would life be with Daneel then she came and it made him realized that he wanted his life with Ana Vender only. Then he thought of his wife, for months they're too busy with their job that somehow he neglected her. He dialed his phone and arranged a dinner reservation at Alexandra's Kitchen. Then he dialed his wife's number to check on her. He would tell Ana what happened today, what Daneel had done. Johnny smiled with that idea, for sure his wife would be angry at first but he knows Ana, she really understands and his wife will understand him and she will love him more for telling her the truth.

But before he can tell Ana everything before he can bring Ana to Alexandra's Kitchen he receives a call that day telling him that his wife had an accident. The doctor said the injuries are minor only and they would not know the real damage until Ana wakes up. But when Ana woke up he's not in the hospital because he had an emergency at the office. When Ely called him to tell that Ana is awake Johnny rushed to the hospital, he was so happy to see his wife awake but it's somewhat disappointing knowing that his wife doesn't remember anything about him.

Ana doesn't remember their life together. Ana completely erase the happy memories of their five years. And one thing that really hurts Johnny is the fact that his wife only remembers his brother Josh, Ana remembered everything about Josh and he can't help but be jealous. He knows his brother would never take advantage of the situation and he knew that his wife has not been involved with his brother romantically, he was Ana's first, he won't forget that morning when he woke up at Ana's room six years ago. And he's confident with that and he knows that there is no way that his brother and his wife had that kind of intimacy but he can't ignore the fact that what Josh and Ana have is beyond intimacy.

They shared so much that Ana remembers all of that and that's what killing him right now. Josh has so much memory implanted at his wife's brain that his wife can't forget that. And what if now that Ana doesn't remember about him, about them, what if since all Ana remember was being with Josh and with those memories of Josh they would eventually fall in love this time. Johnny shook his head vigorously with that idea. "Come on Johnny, get a grip! Your brother is married and very much in love with Ely." He smiled a bit and convinced with that thought then suddenly "What if now that Ana has selective amnesia Josh would feel and realize that he loves Ana before Ely." Johnny shakes his head again.

"What is going on with you?" Ely asks Johnny, they're at the porch with Lyrics and Melody waiting for Josh and Ana to come.

"Nothing!" Johnny answered, he smile uncomfortably.

"Will you please calm yourself and stop being negative?" Ely warns Johnny "Ana needs you right now Johnny."

"I sincerely doubt that." Johnny said with sadness in his voice "My wife needs your husband not me."

"Hey, come on. You know they're been best of friends since the dawn of time and right now with Ana's condition it's pretty understandable that she wants Josh company. Your wife is lost and she needed her best friend." Ely again explain the situation to Johnny.

Johnny scoffs, he find it really amusing that Ely understand. Isn't she afraid that Josh might cheat on her with Ana.

"It wouldn't help you or Ana if you keep on being negative and keep on being jealous with your brother." Ely said straight at Johnny.

"Hey, I'm not jealous of Josh, he's my brother for pete's sake." Johnny tried to avoid and ignore Ely.

"I'm kind of jealous you know..." Ely said sincerely "And I'm a bit afraid of what would Ana's condition will bring because I know my husband won't leave her and he will stay beside her but I trust Josh." Ely look at Johnny's eyes "And I trust your wife, they kept their friendship pure before, I trust that they will do the same now."

Johnny furrowed his brows and analyzed what Ely said and somehow he accepts that Ely is right. Instead of being negative and be jealous of his brother why not be the kind of man Ana had fallen in love with. When Josh and Ana arrive Johnny came with a decision that he will court his wife again and he won't stop until Ana fall for him again, he won't stop until Ana remember she loves and marry Johnny Scurlock.