What Now? (part 2)

"Eeww... Really?" Josh raises his brows at Ana. "Don't you remember?"

"I don't!" Ana said "There is no way that I will sneak out with your brother especially at your wedding party." Ana is confident she won't do such things.

"Well, you did!" Josh said "And that evening actually was the night that you started to make my older brother feel different, after that evening Johnny became different until he realized that he can't fight it anymore." Josh flashed another teasing smile. "His feelings towards you... you know."

"There is no way Johnny will have feelings for me." Ana tried to put some sense into Josh "We both know Johnny hates woman like me."

"What do you mean, my brother loves you." Josh said he even furrowed his brows and wrinkled his forehead to emphasize his words.

"Johnny doesn't want to be involve with a girl who is owned by a public, we both know how much your brother loves his privacy, isn't that's why he avoid dating women like me, I mean actress like me." Ana insist what she knows about Johnny, she's aware of that somehow because Josh told her that.

"Yes, he does until he fell in love with you my friend." Josh answered "Well, you're not just a friend to me now, you're my sister-in-law actually. So let me rephrase that..."

"Whoa!" Ana is shocked "What do you mean sister in law!"

"You're married with my brother that made you my sister in law." Josh answered.

"I'm married with your brother!" Ana is now more shock.

"Don't you remember?" Josh wanted to smack his own face for he kept on asking Ana if she remembers and he kept on telling himself that it's a stupid question but Ana remember his wedding day and she remembered almost everything except everything about Johnny 'selective amnesia Josh' he remind himself once again. "What do you remember after my wedding?"

"You and Ely are happy with Levy..." Ana tried to recall "We continue to do films... I mean her best sellers and..." her memory of the past came in bits and pieces once again "we remain best of friends and... me and your wife gets along pretty well..." Ana looks at Josh with uncertainty, she's not really sure with that, her memory with Ely is really blur.

"You and my wife are really close and you're like sisters, you, my wife Ely, Liza and Alex are pretty tight." Josh said.

"I do remember Liza, nice, sweet but she can be blunt sometimes which I love the most about her." Ana smile as she thought of their friend Liza. "And Alex" Ana instantly glared at Josh "You didn't still bury the hatchet with Ace; I remember I asked him to come over to our Relentless premiere and he came with Alex and you guys avoided each other." Ana didn't hide her disappointment.

"You remembered that Relentless Premiere." Josh can't help but smile with the thought that Ana starts to regain her memories "Do you remember the party, the after party?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I remember." Ana nods.

"And what do you remembered?" Josh studied Ana's face.

"I remember the party was so boring..." Ana tried to remember what happened that evening and as usual memory came in bits and pieces "We dance...I mean after I danced with Ace, then I remember that I can't take the boredom and I can't let the people getting bored more so I ask you and the other guys on the stage and I sang Billy Jean and then everybody had a wonderful evening."