Prelude

*****

As I've said on chapter "I need to say this" I'm going to publish prelude and this chapter are just bits and pieces of Johnny/Ana story. It's not the whole part; there are cuts from the scene and it jump into another scene.

I need to do this because like I said it will be a spoiler to Million Miles Away (pentagon series book II) now you will all have the glimpse of what will be the story plus I intend to catch your attention; I hope I will succeed...doubt that though. Anyways...Hope you will like this.

*****

"Hey" Johnny greeted Ana.

"Hi" Ana turned her eyes to Johnny and greet him back with a tender smile.

That was the same look and smile Ana gave to him this morning. Johnny observe himself if it will have the same effect like it had this morning and it does. Johnny swallowed hard; he covered his lower part with paper plate.

"Ahm...about...you...know...last night" he was slurring his word like a drunk.

"What about it?"

"I...i...w... was...was confu...confused" Johnny can't control himself not to stammer.

"You don't remember do you?" Ana lift her left eyebrow.

Johnny didn't know how to react, he was so drunk last night and he doesn't want to offend Ana.

"I don't oblige you into anything Johnny."

"Well...that's comforting...I didn't mean...it's just..." Johnny smiled uneasy and then continue "but under the circumstances I felt like...you know."

"Don't worry about it, I'm old and my biological clock is ticking you just did me a favor really." Ana said then focus her attention picking her lunch.

"So I'm just a sperm donor?" Johnny is surprised.

***

Ana approached the table, Kyle, Ely and Josh started their lunch already, they can't wait for Liza.

"What is going on between you and my older brother?"

"Nothing" Ana replied.

"You know, that's how Ely answered when I asked him about Josh." Kyle said, but he was just teasing Ely.

"What is going on" Liza approached the table already.

"Nothing" (in unison)

"Why do I have a feeling that you guys are hiding something from me?" Liza pretends she's fretful.

"Because, we... especially me, I don't think we can trust you anymore." Kyle said straight at Liza's face.

"I beg your pardon!" Liza responds irritably.

"You write rumors on the tabloid, you know if you didn't shift your job and remained Ely's manager you will have the benefit of knowing things" Kyle said.

"First, I am still Ely's manager, second, I didn't shift to any job writing news is just a part time and third, it's not rumors, everything I wrote is true."

"Duh!" Kyle didn't stop; his purpose is to really annoy Liza.

Ana laughs softly. "Duh" is the kind of expression she and Kyle used when they talked on social media.

***

That's all folks!

I will complete my story Million Miles Away first, before I start publishing more chapters of this story.

Please bear with me,

A.H. Augustus