In A World of Fiction

Just so we can avoid the total embarrassment (I felt that in million miles away he,he) especially Ely, Liza, Ana & Kyle. Let us erase the image of these four people in our minds and think of the actors that I've listed on the names of my characters.

Because seriously, the actors that will be mention is really the true inspiration of these Pentagon Series.

Elydia Reyes a.k.a. Ely – Rachel McAdams (from her character on "the notebook") combined by Reese Witherspoon (on her character Legally Blond)

Josh Scurlock – Robert Downy Jr. (from his movie "Only you")

Liza Riggins a.k.a Liza – Angelina Jolie (from her character on a movie called "Life or Something Like it") combined by Hermione Granger's wit and essence.

Kyle – Brad Pitt (his character on his movie "Burn after reading")

Tony – Collin Farrell (no particular character just the plain Collin Farrell)

Ana Vender – Meg Ryan (on her role in a movie called "Sleepless in Seattle" and "When Harry met Sally") combined with Julia Roberts (in her movie "my best friend wedding" and "Erin Brockovich")

Johnny Scurlock – Johnny Depp (not the 51 years old JD but the "21 jump street" TV series JD accompanied with a little bit of Cpt. Jack Sparrow.)

And if you read The Wonder of You (Pentagon Series Book I)

Alex Santos was named after my niece but she's actually Sandra Bullock (on the character of her movie "The proposal" combined with her role in the movie "Miss Congeniality")

And Ace Merrill was inspired by Kiefer Sutherland (In his role of Jack Bauer on the hit TV series 24)

And Levy happens to be real also, another inbox friend here at wattpad she's definitely not four and a half years old but she's just a kid, and she's so adorable and cute, pretty sharp, bouncy and cheerful too. Her character is inspired by BRACE YOURSELVES PEOPLE YOU MIGHT GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER FOR THIS ACTRESS, the child wonder Shirley Temple. (Does it ring a bell, guess not hehehehe)

So think of those actors as you read this, just so we can prevent some violent reactions and lifting of eyebrows because you might think "how come Ely was like that while Ana is like this and Liza is like that and Kyle is like this?"

All is for the sake of literary symmetry (I don't even know what it means hehe)

STORY IS FICTION! Form by my imagination.

On with the real story tomorrow, I know I'm stalling, sorry :-) PEACE!