Relentless

The premiere was a success, the lead actors and the director received good reviews, but the apple of the eye on that evening is the author of the novel based movie "relentless". This is the first time Ely and Josh appeared together in public. This is they're official first public appearance after the wedding.

Liza attends the premiere but as a friend, she's here to support her friends. She's not really in the mood to gathered some news or expose tonight, she wanted to enjoy and relax with her friends.

After the premiere, everyone that is involved on the project went straight at the "Relentless" after party. Some invited people came also to celebrate the success of the movie. It was supposed to be a party but every one that is present seems to get bored.

Each and every one is busy talking with the people they're sitting next to on their own table. Johnny is sitting on the table occupied by Ace and Alex Merrill, they're with Tony and Liza, while Josh, Ely, Kyle and Ana occupied a different table but they're near each other. From time to time they converse from the other table, but they avoid talking with someone they butt heads with, like Johnny and Ana, Ace and Josh and Kyle and Liza.

As the party goes on, it became more boring, it doesn't look like a party at all, thirty minutes ago Ana took the dance floor, she dance with Ace Merrill, they swing dance on the song "more than a woman" afterwards Ana and Josh dance together, another swing on the song "Last dance"

Some couples took the dance floor also, but it didn't last long. The night was partly alive when Ana took the dance floor. Ace and Josh happened to be very good dancers, and with Ana's graceful moves the guests of the party are all entertained.

And Johnny can't help but be annoyed. Ana is really beautiful to watch he can give her that. But what he doesn't understand is why does Ana wanted to be the center of attraction. As she dance with Ace and then Josh, everybody is entertained and Ana seems to love the attention she had. And Johnny hates that, what is Ana's problem that she wanted everyone's attention.

Johnny stands up and went to the bar, he wanted to go home but as a producer it would be a little impolite. He wishes that the party would be over soon, that people would be bored and that they will choose to run away from the party.

Johnny cast his eyes all over the ballroom, everyone is bored, he smiled with triumph, 'ten more minutes and this party will end' he said to himself, he sips on his glass and look around again 'twenty minutes tops' he's convince. But he saw Ana whispered to their friends, slowly all the men on their table stand up and walk towards the stage.

Kyle sit down on the drums, Tony grabbed the bass guitar; Ace took the rhythm guitar, while his brother Josh place himself on the keyboard and Ana took the microphone.

"What the..." Johnny can't believe what he's seeing, all the guys who took the instrument are really good, they can perform and played those instruments like a professional band and Ana on the lead vocal, it's a total performance.

Ana said something then all the lights turns off, Johnny scoffs with absolute disappointment, 'I can't believe she's doing it again' he refers with Ana being the center of attraction again. He finished his shot and decided to leave when the band intro the Michael Jackson song "Billie Jean".

"I'll be damned!" Johnny exclaimed.

Then the spotlight focused at Ana, she's doing the famous Michael Jackson moves, everybody on the ballroom clapped their hands and some are screaming "whoooo!" while the others release a whistle of admiration and excitement, and then Ana starts to sing.