Remembering (part 2)

When Josh and Ana arrived, Johnny opened the car door for Ana and then their two lovely twins run towards them and instantly hugged their mother. Ana can't deny the warmth she felt with those little arms wrapped around her neck.

"I miss you mommy." The little girl said, 'this must be Melody' Ana wonder in her mind as she gazed at the little girl.

"Glad you're okay Mom!" the little boy said, Ana smiled at the twins and pulled them both so she can hold them firmly. She doesn't remember these kids but she's sure happy and grateful to see them and she really feels the love for these kids.

"Argh, Mom!" Lyrics said "We can't breathe!" Melody followed. Ana laughs softly and she gazed again at her twins, Ana caresses their cheeks and planted a soft kiss on both of their cheeks. "I miss you too kiddies!" Ana said.

"Dad!" Melody turns to his Dad, Johnny "Mommy remembers us, she said kiddies!" Melody's eyes sparks like Christmas morning.

Johnny didn't how to react, Ana said kiddies because that's how she addresses the kids, The doctor said selective amnesia doesn't mean she will be different Ana will still act, do and say things like the way she used to, she will talk and act like she is because it's her nature and it doesn't mean she remembered anything. 'Don't put your hopes so high Mr. Johnny' that's what Ana's doctor constant reminder.

Johnny took Melody and lift her and whisper at her daughter "Mommy is not feeling well honey, don't push her alright." Melody simply nods her head. They all went inside the house then Ana instantly froze. She's staring at this huge picture frame of her and Johnny. That must be their wedding photo obviously because she's wearing a wedding gown and Johnny is wearing a white tux. Ana studied her face in that picture, she's smiling and it's her sincere smile. Johnny is behind her and his arms are wrapped around her waist and they held her bouquet together. Both of them looked really happy.

That's not the only pictures Ana saw, there are lots of frames and all of them are pictures of her and Johnny while some are with the twins and the others are with Ely and Josh and their daughter Levy and some are pictures of their friends together with them. Every photo she laid her eyes tell her that she and Johnny were happy. She's wearing her smile and not her famous smile but the kind of smile Ace and Josh usually told her that they find really amusing. Ace normally teases her and say "was that smile of yours an act? It's far different from your smile when you're on the camera." And she would simply say "that's my real smile when I am really happy and when I find contentment I can't hide this kind of smile."

Ana turn her eyes at Johnny, he's with the twins and they're talking seriously Ana look at the pictures again and turn her eyes back to Johnny and their so called twins. Ana can't help but wonder is she really that happy and did she find contentment with her life with Johnny? She looked and wander her eyes around the house and Ana can't deny 'the home sweet home' ambiance she felt around the house. This is not a house it's a home! Ana said to herself then she gasp secretly with that thought. She build a home with Johnny, she tried to recall that part of her memory again then the constant follow up question what really happened? Why did she end up in an accident and why is she feeling lonely and empty?

What she gathered from their pictures and the ambiance of their home is that their life is full of joy, so why is she feeling empty and hurt? Ana felt the striking pain again in her head as she pushed herself to recall what had really happened before the accident. She put her left palm on her forehead and rest her other hand on the chair. Ana moaned a bit because of the pain she felt.

"Are you okay my love?" Johnny is already near her and there's anxiousness on his face. The twins are standing beside them and Melody looks like she's going to cry and Lyrics looks really worried. Ana calm herself and clear her mind. Ana took a deep breath then smiled at Lyrics and Melody but she didn't look at Johnny. She asks the twins to show her their room, the twins went all excited and grabbed her hands and pulled her at the stairwell. Ana invite Ely and Levy to come with them. Johnny and Josh nodded.