This is awkward.

If there's Kyle, Ely and Josh awkward...this is way awkward than that!

Johnny decides to follow Ely's advice to sleep in the guest room but he can't ignore his uneasy situation, all of his things are inside the master's bedroom. He needs to shower or bathe and change his clothing so he could sleep well but this is really awkward because his wife of five years who happens to have no recollection of him is inside that master's bedroom.

Johnny gathered his strength before he knocks on the door, he heard a soft spoken "come in" from Ana and that made him more uneasy. Ana speaking softly made him lost his gathered confidence a while back which is quite a few and now he's lost it. Ana speaking softly is a sign that Ana felt the same awkwardness and his wife is not comfortable either. That's how soft spoken Ana is when she's doing very uncomfortable interviews or if she's talking with some executives. And now her speaking softly to him adds more tension to both of them.

Johnny shows his head on the door he slightly opened, when he saw Ana on the couch he slowly open the door wider and moves inside the room. He smiled uncomfortably after he clears his throat.

"I'll just get some of my things and sleep in the guest room."

There's no answer from Ana, she simply avoid her eyes from him, Johnny left unspoken. He moved quickly and went to their walk in closet then took a pair of his pajamas and his white underwear and then he went to their bathroom to get some of his personal stuff. When Johnny walks out of the bathroom he hardly handled his pajama and his personal stuff. Ana looked at Johnny with amusement, he felt a bit embarrassed because he barely handles his stuff and he's more embarrassed when her white brief fell on the floor. Johnny reached for it and he quickly move towards the door, he was already outside and he's about to close the door when he stop and as awkward it could be he again gathered his strength and talk to Ana.

"I'll be in the guest room if you need anything." Johnny said.

Again no answer from his wife, Johnny analyzed Ana's reaction and he can't find anything. She sits still on the couch and it's like he's talking to a statue because there's no response from Ana, not even a look or not even a single movement. Johnny drew a deep breath then went out and closed the door behind him. He lean his back on the door and closed his eyes like it would help him gather some strength and more patience with his situation with his wife.

The next morning Johnny needs to get to work and that's another challenge for him because he needs to get dress again. He looked at the watch beside his bed. It's six in the morning and Johnny can't hide his disappointment. For five years when he and Ana are at home and they're not working he woke up every single morning with his wife beside her. Now they're both at home and he woke without a wife on his bed. Johnny closed his eyes and said to himself 'this is torture' and its more torture that he needs to sneak into their bedroom to get his self ready for work.

"This is not going to work." Johnny said to himself, he wanted to rush to their bedroom and confront Ana and tell her...with memory or not they're married in the eyes of God and in the eyes of the people and it's insane that they sleep in different rooms and act like they're strangers. But then when Johnny had the courage to confront Ana he lost his grip. 'She's sick for Pete's sake Johnny, get a hold of yourself.' Johnny scolds himself and in the end Johnny decided to continue what he started and that is to sleep in the guest room until he needs to.

When Johnny reached the room where he and Ana used to share together his wife is no longer there. Johnny didn't know how he would react and what he should feel, he's undecided whether he would felt a relief knowing that he doesn't need to take his things and go back to the guest room to get dress for work or he will be disappointed not to see Ana inside their room. He ignores his feelings and took the shower then get dress for work. When he came down for breakfast his family is already on the dining table having breakfast together, his twins were giggling while his wife tell some funny stories to them. Johnny remembered this kind of morning when they are together. This is how happy they are, this is how perfect they are and now everything is not the same.