Introduction/ About the Author

Hello readers! Before I start my story, I just wanted to tell you some stuff about me! My name is Sara and I'm only 12 years old and in 7th grade. As you could expect, there will most likely be grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes. I don't even use high vocabulary words. I don't expect this book, or any possible future books, to get many views at all, but I hope those of you who do read them like it! :)

I most likely will not be able to update very often because of school and homework, but I will try my best to update at least once a week. I kind of plan to make this a bit of a longer book, but if may not turn out the way I planned. Update: there are about 30 chapters and a sequel.

If you have any suggestions for my story, comment on here or message me please! I would really appreciate the help!! :)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
This will be like a Japanese romance story, but I'm 12. What do I know about romance?? So don't expect anything good, okay? Maybe a hug or kiss every once in a while. xD (sorry...)

Alright, so now I would like to introduce a few of the characters I thought of so far! (There will certainly be more)

Mina Yamanaka- She is the main character and is a second year in high school. A 15 year old girl who often the target of bullying. She doesn't have any friends at all, and her father left Mina and her mother when she was very young. Because of this, Mina's mother has to work nearly all day, every day. (She probably almost never pops up in my story, but I'm not sure) Mina has long, flowing, blonde hair, blue eyes, average height, and she's also an otaku. Not to mention, she is also at the top of her class. She thinks her life is pretty miserable and would honestly, rather die.

Sora Usui- A 15 year-old boy and is Mina's senpai. He is not only the most popular guy in school with almost every girl fallen head over heels in love with, but he has the school's top grades for every test. He is good at everything! He is exceedingly good at any sport and algebra. He has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and is slightly taller than average. He believes that no matter how sad your life is, it is worth living for!

Kushina Inazuka- A 15 year-old girl who is also Mina's senpai. Kushina is the main one who bullies Mina. She is the most popular girl in school and thinks that she alone should get special treatment from everyone. She travels in a group and never leaves herself vulnerable to any attacks used as revenge. She is the most in love with Sora and would literally kill to be with him. If he had a girlfriend, she would try as hard as she can to separate the two. Kushina has long, straight, Apple-red hair with green and hazel eyes.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Remember! If you have any suggestions for my story, let me know ASAP!! Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I've never been very good in Language Arts... I do try to proof read it, so hopefully there won't be many spelling errors or missing words!