Chapter 18.

A/N: Yeah umm... Idk what to name this chapter soo, yeah. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me!! :)

Sora's POV

I watch both of Mina's siblings quickly come out of the helicopter. They were both wearing casual clothes so they could blend in and wouldn't cause much of a commotion.

"Hey, what's wrong with Mako-oneechan?" Kako asked as they hurried over to us.

I removed my arm from around Mina and pointed to the ground below us. Both Kako and Hisahito walk over to the ledge slowly and see their uncle on the ground with blood spattered around him.

Both of their eyes opened as wide as they could go, I literally thought that they would pop out of their sockets. Kako put her hands over her mouth and slowly backed away.

"Oh my God... U-uncle..." tears started forming in her eyes and she sat on the ground. Ms. Takeda went to her side to comfort her while I turned back to Mina.

"Wow... This is such a surprise. He always seemed so happy whenever he came to visit us in our castle." Hisahito said as he turned around so his back was on the ledge and slid to the floor.

"Yeah, Mi- Mako even saved him on his first attempt. She set him free, but she jumped a few seconds later," I exclaimed.

Hisahito shot me a piercing glare from where he sat, "And who are you now?" he asked coldly.

Mina backed away from my grasp on her and wiped away her tears with her hand, "It's okay Hisahito. He's my boyfriend, Sora Usui. Be nice to him, alright?" she said while sniffling. I handed her a tissue from my pocket.

She accepted it. I bowed my head to Hisahito, "Hello, my name is Sora Usui, but please, call me Sora! It is an honor to meet you Prince Hisahito!" I introduced myself formally and lifted up my head.

I looked over to Sahara, Gracie and Mikasa and they were asking Ms. Takeda something, "Can we please go check out the body Mom?!" Sahara pleaded.

"Why would you girls want to look at a dead body??" she replied, sounding quite alarmed.

"Shouldn't you know already Mom?"

"We wanna be detectives!" all three girls said in unison with a wide smile on each of their faces.

Ms. Takeda let out a sigh, "Alright, alright. I'll call 911 and once we hear the sirens, we can all go down together."

The girls cheered and clapped hands.

I smiled a little and walked over to where Kako was sitting at. I bowed my head formally, "Hello, my name is Sora Usui, but please, call me Sora! It's an honor to meet you, Princess Kako!" I lifted up my head and sat beside her, "Are you alright?" I asked.

She sniffed, "Hi Sora, it's nice to meet you!" she obviously said that with a fake smile, "I'm fine, it's just that I really liked him. So, I'm just pretty depressed right now," Kako pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on her knees. She sobbed quietly.

Mina's POV

"Thank you for coming all the way over here," my tears finally cleared up after a few minutes of talking with my brother.

"Yeah, it's no problem! By the way, Grandfather wants you to come back to the castle for a short while," he says.

"Oh, is it about being Queen?"

"Yeah, most likely. Plus, it's been so many years since you've been to the castle!" Hisahito said.

"Yeah, that's true. Hey, umm. I think that you and Kako should stay here for a while. I don't think it's very safe for you two to be at the castle alone. Grandfather is always working, so he's not ever really there," I reasoned.