A/N (Not an official update)

IF YOURE READING THIS, SCROLL TO THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE I DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE, BUT IT NOW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE. READ IT IF YOU WANT TO THOUGH, IM NOT STOPPING YOU. (Too lazy to delete all these words and idk how to delete chapters so yeaaaa...)

Ok, I'm sorry guys, but I most likely will not be adding a new chapter very soon because I decided that I will start editing. It has recently come to my attention about how to add commas after someone speaks and stuff. Y'know?

So, ignore any update notifications you get from this book because they will be from previous chapters. If you follow me, you will get a notice from my wall message board thing saying that I'm done editing. I will still be updating my other books though! I seriously need to update my OHSHC fanfic...

Go check that out if you want! Same with my other one called sarajayeb's Book of Drawings. The title gives it away actually. People I don't even know said that I'm an amazing artist, so go check them out and request something! :{) Btw, I'm thinking of drawing Mina, Sora, and Cana as my OC's soon! :)

So don't count on chapter 24 for at LEAST two weeks! Probably a month at most, but I'm not sure! Thank you for all of your support, I'm almost at 700 views! Woohoo! Anyways, adios amigos! (It's now finished, so expect updates at least weekly)

~Sara XOXO

2/23/2016
Edited: 3/10/2016