Chapter 26.

A/N: PLEASE CLICK THAT PICK AND LOOK IT OVER!! PLEEEEEEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so I made that (found the pics on Pinterest though) and I was wondering what you would think if I made that the new cover for this book. Let meh explain! So, Mina is all nice and sweet. She makes everyone around her happy. Therefore: she's an angel. Sora, on the other hand, is happy-ish. Because of his past, he's all sad and stuff sometimes. I chose to make him a fallen/dark angel because of this. One of the wings has been torn off, this shows all the pain he went through with his father and losing his little sister. Please vote on whether I should make this the new cover or not. Thank you!! Also, listen to the song, it's Angel With a Shotgun, cover by Nightcore! It's where I got the idea of the cover... xD

Mina's POV

I woke up to be surrounded by warmth and seeing the brightness in the room, even before I opened my eyes.

I tried to move, but my whole entire body ached. I finally opened my eyes after a minute and was immediately momentarily blinded by the sunlight shining through the open curtains.

"Ughhhh..." I somehow mustered up the energy to pull the blanket off of myself and stood up.

As I sat up, I felt an intense pain come to my head. I winced in pain. I gazed over to the small table beside my bed to look at the time. It read 12:26pm.

"KYAAAA!!!! I GOTTA GET TO SCHOOL OH MY GAAAAAWD!!!!" I screeched. I looked back at the clock and repeatedly blinked, hoping the time would change to 7:26am instead. Nope, still 12:26pm...

I sighed. I saw a small note sitting beside the clock with two pills sitting on the paper. There was also a glass of water.

Good morning Mina. I hope you're feeling alright. I already went to school, but I left lunch in the fridge. Please, don't come to school today, you need your rest! I'll see you after school. Love you <3

With love,
Sora <3

I smiled to myself as I read the sweet note from him.

GROOOOOOWLLLL

I jumped at the noise and the strange feeling in my stomach.

'A bear? Cat?' I thought. I sighed in relief when I finally realized that it was my stomach. 'Better eat some food before my stomach decides to digest my intensities or something.'

After Mina eats

"Ugh... What do I doooo?" I groaned in a bored tone.

I sat in silence as I relaxed at the dining room table.

"I guess I can always work on that stupid propaganda poster for history class... But that's too much woooork..." I complained as I unwillingly got up from my chair and made my way to my school bag.

I took the unwrinkled paper out of my folder and put it on the table as I slumped down in my chair. I stared down at the three letters I had written.

"Les"

'Dangit... I don't wanna do this... DARN YOU HISTORY TEACHER!!! WHY CANT WE DO BETTER FOOD IN THE CAFETERIA???' I yelled in my brain. I picked up my pencil and started writing "Less school Less stress Better work" in crappy box letters down the page.

I finally finished writing the crappy letters when my hand started to cramp.

"And this is why I don't draw too much at one time. And why I have like 262972 unfinished drawings in my sketchbook..." I muttered. I set my head down surprisingly comfortably on the table and shut my eyes.

Later

"Hey... Do you think she's dead?" a faint voice asked just as I was waking up.

"No way! Look, she's breathing anyways. Plus, she's moving," Sahara-chan pointed out as I sat up in my chair.