Chapter 13. Christmas

Mina's POV

'He's alive. He, he died. And then, he was resurrected! Is this a dream? A game?' I thought as I heard the steady beeps continuing to sound.

"Doctor! He's alive! It's a miracle!" The nurse exclaimed with happiness.

"Y-you're right... How... How did this happen?" he asked, he was obviously wildly confused, but I knew why God brought him back.

"I know why Doctor," I said confidently as I loosened my tight grip a little on Sora's hand and smiled at him.

"What? Why Mina-san?" they both asked in unison.

"It wasn't his time yet. He's only 15, but he probably has the power the change the world right now. He has helped so many people and saved my life twice in just about two months. He's the kindest person I have ever met and will put everyone before himself. God wanted to see how exactly Sora will change the world in the future. He can't do that if he's dead, right?" I explained to them.

"Please, I'm not that great." Sora said in a hoarse voice.

I gasped. "You're awake!!! Don't you EVER do that again, ok Sora??" I lunged at him so I could hug him tightly. I was so happy that a I must've shed 47582478 tears of joy.

A/N: Yeah, umm... I kinda wanted to apologize because I kinda got a bit religious there. You may not believe in God, and you may not celebrate Christmas. I'm sorry. It's kind of a major holiday for me!! But Happy Chanukah/ Hanukah, Happy Kwanza, Merry Christmas! I deeply apologize if I didn't list your holiday, I honestly don't know many. Those three are the only ones on my calendar...

Time skip to Christmas Day, three days later

It's been three days since the accident happened and Sora is still in the hospital. It's also his birthday today. And today is... December 25, 2015. 'Yeah, that's right, my boyfriend is a blessed Christmas baby!' I thought, 'He is very blessed indeed. I mean, he was brought back from the dead! How lucky is that??'

"Hey, you know you all don't need to be here for me!" Sora said as Sahara-chan, Ms. Takeda, Cana-chan, and I all got settled in Sora's hospital room.

"Oh please! We have to celebrate on your birthday Sora!" We all said together.

"Hey, Nurse? Is he aloud to eat a piece of birthday cake?" Cana asked the nurse before she left the room.

"Well, I don't see why not. We all eat cake on our birthday. Just don't give him too much. He shouldn't have too much sugar quite yet. And Sora! Don't eat too fast, or you. Will. Regret it," she warned in an intimidating voice.

"Haha! Alright, Miss!" Sora replied with a weak and a little nervous laugh.

"Come on! We have to sing happy birthday now!" Sahara exclaimed happily.

"Alright, let's light the candle then! Sorry Sora, we were only aloud to have one candle lit for safety issues," Ms. Takeda explained as she took the cake out of the box gently and lit the candle. She put it on a giant plate and gave it to Sora for him to blow it out.

"Ok, ready everyone?" I asked.

"Yep!" they all replied.

"Ok, one. Two. Three. Go!" I counted.

"Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Sora!
Happy Birthday to you!" we all sang happily.

"Eat more chicken!!!!!!!!" Sahara nearly yelled after we all finished reciting the song.

We all laughed, then Sora blew out his candle. I wondered what he wished for? The cake read "Get well soon and happy birthday Sora!" So, maybe it was to get well so he wasn't stuck in this stuffy hospital all day and night.