Chapter 28

Mina's POV

"So Mina, do you have any idea about what this stupid assembly is for?" Cana-chan asked as we walked towards the auditorium.

"No idea. Probably some lame end-of-the-year announcement," I replied and rolled my eyes.

We walked inside of the auditorium and walked over to the middle section where the second years sat. I spotted Sora in the back row, along with some other third years.

"Please, settle down, students," Headmaster Ebisu announced from the stage after about ten minutes.

A/N: Yeah yeah I just watched Noragami and I'm not creative with names. I also watched the dub because I was too tired/lazy to read sub titles. So I'm sorry if I spelled his name wrong, did I??

"Settle down!" he exclaimed a lot louder. Finally, we stopped talking from the shock of his loud voice. "Thank you. Now, we are gathered here today to clear up a certain rumor that has been going around. For the past two weeks, there has been rumors that Princess Kako is attending this school."

Whispers started to roam the gathered crowd. The Headmaster had to tell us to shut up again.

"The staff and I all assure you that no princess is attending this school!"

My fists clenched so tight that my knuckles turned white.

'And what the hell does he know, huh?' I scowled in my thoughts.

"Princess Kako has to at least be attending a private school. No granddaughter of the ruler of all Japan would attend a public school," Headmaster continued.

"How can you be so sure?" I snapped.

"Yamanaka-san, please, sit down," Headmaster Ebisu said calmly.

"How are you so sure that I'm not Princess Kako, Headmaster Ebisu?" I started to walk towards the steps leading up the stage.

"Umm... B-because no royalty would attend this old, dirty, public school, Yamanaka-san," he replied.

"Tch," I scoffed. "Maybe that was the point. Maybe I thought that no one would think that I'm Kako here. Maybe I thought that I would be safe. Maybe I thought that my father, uncle, siblings, and grandfather wouldn't find me here. Maybe I thought that I could keep my family safe by moving here and attending this dump."

"W-wait," Headmaster Ebisu started to back away from the microphone. "So you mean..."

"Yeah, I am Princess Kako," I announced into the microphone so everyone could hear. The auditorium started to get louder and louder. Eventually, it was booming with people talking about me.

I started to walk down the steps when someone shouted, "I have something to show everyone here!" I knew that voice. I turned to see him jogging towards the steps.

When Tamaki-kun passed me, I realized he had an evil smirk dancing its way onto his lips. My eyes widened in fear and adrenaline pumped through my body.

'What is he going to show everyone??'

I watched as he plugged his phone into the laptop that was hooked up to the projector. After a few minutes, a video started playing.

It was the night time and you could hear my voice in the background. Along with Makoto's. The video was showing me sitting on Makoto's chest, punching his face.

"Don't call Sora useless!" I was saying between punches. My hits started to slacken and I started sobbing.

Makoto took this chance to throw me off of him. With my luck, I banged my head on a thick, metal telephone pole. The sound of my impact rang horribly through my ears.