Chapter 19. Second Date Part 1

A/N: You'll see what it's for later. It's supposed to be Mina's outfit and what she looks like. Except she has longer and blond hair. (My drawing of her is gonna be in chapter 24 :P -3/9/2016)

Mina's POV

I'm scared. What if they blow our cover? We went over everything they needed to know to live a normal school life, but what if they start causing trouble??

"Mina, there's no need to worry about them. They'll be perfectly fine!" Sora assured me from the roof.

I gave him a sad smile and continued to stare at the middle school that is connected to the high school.

"What if they blow it?" I asked him without looking away. "They could be ordering one of their classmates to do something for them and saying that they're royalty!"

"Just have faith in them!" he said as he took my hand, giving me comfort.

"What if someone recognizes them?"

"Their hair is dyed and they're both wearing makeup to hide their true facial features. Plus they have fake names that they go by now! Kako goes by Aiko Yamanaka and Hisahito is Isamu Yamanaka," Sora points out while squeezing my hand.

I sighed in defeat. Sora is sitting right beside me against the short concrete wall/fence. I leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Soon enough, I drifted off to sleep.

Sora's POV

To be honest, I was worried about Aiko and Isamu as well. But as I watched Mina drift off to sleep on my shoulder, all of my worries drifted away, along with her consciousness.

I looked up and noticed Kushina was staring at Mina with envy in her eyes. She noticed my gaze and she blushed as she quickly looked away. I couldn't help but smile.

In a few minutes, the bell will ring, but she looked so peaceful sleeping like that. Soon enough, everyone but two people left. Me and Mina. Just looking at her gorgeous sleeping face made me drowsy, so when we were left in silence with only the soft wind blowing, I fell asleep as well.

"Please! Let me go!" I screamed at him as he smashed my head against the white wall of the mansion. I felt something trickle down my face and I knew it was blood.

He smirked and turned around. We were at the top of the two flights of stairs and I was getting even more scared than I already was, "Alright, I'll let you go," the man let go of my neck and I started painfully plummeting down the many stairs. I didn't stop until I face planted into another white wall.

I started to hear a bellowing laugh and heavy footsteps slowly coming down the stairs. I tried my best to stand up, but my frail body only collapsed back onto the carpeted floor.

I looked up and saw that he was almost to the bottom of the stairs. He was 5 feet away when a young girl with long, straight, and flowing brown hair leapt in front of me. She was covered in bruises and scabs, same as me.

"Stop it!" she screamed. I could only stare at her, I could barely even move.

"Tch. Move it little girl," he replied. My sister didn't move, so he swatted her away easily with his arm.

She screamed as she hit her head on the wall a few feet behind her. She passed out almost immediately from the collision.

The man didn't even watch her and moved closer, towering over me as I helplessly laid on the carpet.