Chapter 20. Second Date Part 2

Sora's POV

I can't wait to see Mina's reaction to where we're going! It's nothing too fancy, it's just a restaurant. Her favorite restaurant!

"Hey, close your eyes, we're almost there!" I announced once I saw a sign for the restaurant.

"Please, you underestimate me Sora. You think I don't know where we're going? It's obvious what restaurant you're taking me to," she replied smartly.

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh? And what restaurant would that be?" I tried to hide my concern, but I don't think it was working too well to be honest.

"Heheh. You doubt my abilities, eh? We're going to Ichiraku Ramen, duh!" she said happily.

I stared at her, dumbfounded, 'How did she know??' I thought.

She smirked when she saw my reaction.

"I've been down this way countless times! Of course I would know!!" Mina replied as if I should have known that.

Mental facepalm.

I shook my head in disbelief, "You're amazing Mina."

She smirked, "I know!"

We finally pulled up in the parking lot and walked into the small restaurant.

"Oh hey! What's up Mina? Been awh- OOOOHHHH!!! Someone has a BOYFRIEEEEEEEND!!!!!!" the man who runs the restaurant said as I followed Mina inside.

I darted my eyes towards Mina and saw that her cheeks turned a dark crimson, "Ye-yeah..." she stuttered shyly.

I bowed to the man and said, "Nice to meet you sir, my name is Sora! And yeah, Mina's my girlfriend!" I declared with a grin.

He bowed back from behind the counter and Mina and I took a seat on the stools, "My name's Ichiraku! And be warned, if you hurt this fine young lady, I'll kick you all the way to Canada with Justin Bieber!" Ichiraku warned menacingly.

My eyes widened as far as they could go, "Oh God no..." I muttered.

Mina laughed, "Hey, don't be mean to my boyfriend old man!"

"Yeah yeah..." he said and let out a long sigh.

I chuckled.

Mina's POV

I couldn't believe that he brought me to Ichiraku Ramen!! The ramen is just PERFECT at this place, plus I haven't been here in months!

"I'll take the Pork Barbecue Ramen please! Extra, extra, extra large!" I said with a huge grin on my face.

Sora looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "Will you be able to finish all of that??"

I smiled, "Doubting my abilities once again, eh?" I replied with a smirk.

27 minutes later:

"Oh my Gawd I'm so stuuuuuffed!" Sora said while leaning back and nearly falling off of his stool.

I looked over and noticed that he only had 2 ramen bowls stacked. I, on the other hand, have 9!

I rolled my eyes and kept eating like nothing was wrong. I had to admit, my stomach was getting pretty full, but I never let food go to waste!

"There are starving kids in Africa you know, you shouldn't leave any food to be thrown out," I said sternly before I drank up the juice in my last bowl.

Sora groaned quietly and picked up his chopsticks and began to slowly finish his ramen. "Ugh, I'm so stuuuuuffed..." he said once he finished eating.