Chapter 2. He Came to Me

Mina's POV

I couldn't sleep at all that night, I just couldn't believe he did that! No matter what, I just couldn't stop thinking about that, that kiss.

Time Skip: Lunch break next day

Sora's POV

I couldn't believe I didn't even ask her what her name was last night! Since she called me "Sora-senpai", I knew she was younger than me. I guessed she was a first year at my school. I had to do lot of asking around and describing to do, but I finally found out that she was Mina Yamanaka from class 1C.

Once the lunch bell rang, I hurried to her class since everyone had the same lunch period anyways. I knocked at her classroom door and the class president answered it.

"Hi, I'm looking for Mina Yamanaka?" I asked him as he looked completely astonished.

"Mina Yamanaka? You want that dork?" he asked me as he was laughing a little to himself.

"Y-yeah, something wrong with that? She's my friend y'know. Of course I'd want to see her!"

"Friend? Yeah right! She has no friends! She never talks to anyone, she's always engrossed in her dumb, crappy manga. And she's always drawing in her crappy sketchbook filled with the crappiest drawings I've ever seen!"

I looked at him with my right eyebrow raised. "Just call her over for me, would you?"

He sighed, "Fine." He turned around, facing the back of the room and nearly yelled, "Mina, someone's here to see you!"

Mina's POV

"Mina, someone's here to see you!" I heard the class president, Kazuto, yell.

My eyes nearly fell out of their sockets as I heard my name and the following words. 'Someone was here to see me?' I thought, questioning myself.

I wondered if I heard correctly. I got up and went over to the door anyways. I slid it open and saw Sora-senpai standing there. I was so startled to see him, I jumped back.

"W-why are you here Sora-senpai?" I asked a bit nervously.

He smirked just a little from the corner of his mouth. "Haha, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to eat lunch with me on the roof?"

I couldn't believe it. 'He wanted to eat lunch with me? Of all the people? How did he even find me anyways?'

"S-sure, I guess. Let me go get my stuff." I grabbed my lunch and bags and started walking up the two flights of stairs up to the roof with Sora-senpai.

I didn't want to think about what Kushina and her group would do to me if they saw me - the most unpopular person in school - with Sora-senpai - the most popular person in the school.

But, of course, I thought about it anyways.

'What will she do to me once Sora-senpai leaves?' I pondered furiously about the same question the whole time we were going up the stairs.

Sora-senpai must've seen my slightly terrified look on my face because he suddenly sped up and stopped in front of me. "Are you ok, Mina?"

His words broke me out of my trance. I didn't even notice he was in front of me until he spoke. I was just two stairs away from crashing into him. "Hmm? Oh, y-yeah, I'm fine! I just... Have a little bit of a headache. But no need to worry, I'm nearly as good as ever!"

'Gahh!! What a lame excuse! Now he'll think I'm sick and he'll make me go to the infirmary. Then I wouldn't be able to spend time eating with Sora-senpai...' I thought after I stammered out a lousy excuse.

"Ok, tell me if you start to feel worse, alright? I don't want you fainting or anything," he said with a smile.

I couldn't believe he bought that stupid lie.

"Oh, yeah! Thanks for worrying about me, Sora-senpai!" I was really grateful for him worrying about me, but that was just a big lie, I didn't have a headache.

As we both started ascending the stairs, I noticed that we were nearly at the door to the roof already.

'Oh no...'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sara here! How are you doing? I hope you like my book so far! :) I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT MANGA IS NOT CRAPPY AND IS FREAKING AMAZING!!! I am an otaku forever!! #otaku Tell me if you have a small ark for me to place sometime in my story, I really appreciate it! It doesn't matter how crazy it is, it could be the zombie apocalypse, I don't know. But before I start the ark, I will give credit to you in every chapter that has the ark you suggested. Feel free to suggest as many as you like! The more arks, the longer this will be! But I was only thinking maybe like 40 chapters tops. Yeah, lol nope, won't go on to 400! xD

Well, cya!! XOXO