Katarina

(Edited)

John was hunting a monster. It had been tracked to a house in Ohio that held a family of three. John kicked open the door to find a two year old girl sitting in what appeared to be a pool of her parents blood. Soft cries escaped her fragile body. Light Brown hair dangled in front of her face, and hidden behind it was a pair of oceans that left rivers falling down her cheeks. John picked up the girl and looked around the house to see if the monster was lurking about. He entered the blue-eyed girl's bedroom. On the wall above her bed, the name "Katarina" pierces his heart. No, he couldn't leave her here. He put Katarina on her bed and packed a small bag of her clothes. He turns to the girl and she is holding a stuffed polar bear close to her chest.

"My name is John Winchester. I'm going to take you home to your new brothers, okay?" He said softly with hopes of not scaring her anymore than she already had been moments ago.

"Okay." She whispered. He picked her up and put her in his 1967 Chevy Impala. She fell asleep almost instantly. Katarina was 3 years younger than Sam, so they would get along just fine. And Dean wouldn't mind having a baby sister to look out for. He asked his mother for a sister before Sammy was born. John approached the motel and saw the boys through the window. He woke the girl up and headed to the door. Katarina didn't know this, but walking through that door would change her life forever.