Chapter Three: Women in White

To say I was drunk was an understatement. I bought 3 bottles of Jack, my favorite. I was on my second and was walking to the bridge. I got there and my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Kat, where are you?"

"Dean, I'm fine. I just went for a walk." I slurred. I took out another cigarette and lit it. I had a full pack this morning and I was down to four. It was really depressing.

"Are you drunk?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Pshh, nooo." I said, stumbling over my own feet.

"Where are you? I'm coming to get you."

"Is Samantha with you?" That was my nickname for Sam when I was irritated at him. I did the same to Dean, he was Deanna.

"No, he doing research. Where are you?" He asked with more demand in his voice.

"Calm down, I'm uh.....Im at the bridge. Its nice out tonight can you see the sky?"

"I'm on my way." He hung up. I took another swig of my Jack. There was a little left. I had another in by bag. I haven't gotten like this since My 18th birthday.

Sam left the night before. I had saved up money to take us out to eat. Dean helped me save it and he help me get a nice dress. It was the night I was an adult officially. Instead of going out to eat, Dad got very drunk and yelled at me. Dean got me out of the motel and drove me to a park. I got very drunk. I rolled up a joint for us to smoke too, but Dean didn't want any. I got very twisted I couldn't understand what was going on. Don't remember much after that. Never celebrated my birthday since.

"Kat?!" I turn and there is Dean and Sam.

"Deanna! How glad I am for you to join me!" I threw my hands up in the air and stumbled a bit. Dean came over and tried to take the bottle from me. I pulled it behind me so he couldn't grab it. "Nope you lied so you don't get it." I giggled and took a drag of my cigarette.

"Now Kat come on, it is only fair...." Dean pretend to get upset. I giggled and handed him the bottle. I went to take a drag of my boge, but Dean took it out of my hands and stomped it on the ground.

"Dean! What the hell was that for?" I was pissed now.

"You need to quit." He said while pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and took the other bottle out of my bag. Sam came up and ripped it from my hands.

"Kat enough with this childish crap!" He yelled. I threw him against the metal framing of the bridge.

"I"m being a child?!" I screamed at him.

"Kat, let him go!" Dean said sternly. I ignored him.

"Ever since you came with us you have questioned everything! You have judge us on everything! Why are you here! We know you are just gonna leave us again and go have an apple pie life with the girl. You have no clue what happened when you left so you don't get to judge us!" I yelled in his face. He didn't flinch, he just absorbed it. Dean grabbed my waist and pulled me away.

"Kat, calm down. I told him okay?!" Dean said, trying to snap me out of my angered haze.

"YOU WHAT!" I yelled, then the lights to the Impala turned on. We all froze.

"Who is driving your car?" Sam asks. Dean pulls out his car keys. The motor starts and heads right for us. We start running. I ran to the other side while Sam and Dean jumped off the side of the bridge. I was about to run to them when something grabbed my arm. It was a women in a white dress. Her hair was dark and wavy, it covered most of her face.

"I can never go home." She said. I recognized her voice. It was the one from Dad's phone call. She let go of me and jumped. As she jumped, I felt a pounding in my head. 

She stood on the edge, her face covered in tears.

"I can never go home." She cried. 

She jumped and when she hit the bottom, her neck hit a rock, snapping it. She laid there. Dead, lifeless and gone.

 I felt the snapping of her neck. I grip mine in pain. I couldn't even scream out. It hurt so much.

"KAT!" I heard Sam yell. Then it all went black.

----------------------------------

"Kat? Hey Kat, wake up god damn it." I heard Dean say. I open my eyes. There are my two big brothers with panic all over their face. Dean was covered in mud, and he smelt like crap.

"Damn it Kat you scared us." Sam said as he stroked my hair. I realized my head was in his lap.

"Can't get rid of me that easily." I chuckled. My voice was horse, I could barley speak. Dean put his finger over my neck and I flinched.

"Kat, where did you get those bruises?" Dean asked. I moved my hand to my neck and felt the warm pulsating bruises around my heck, plus a bandage on the back of my neck.

"The woman, She jumped and I felt it." I whispered. Sam picked me up and brought me to my feet. I walked over to the Impala and sat on the back of the car with Sam. Dean was looking at the engine.

"Your car all right?" Sam asks. Dean slams the hood and walks over to us.

"Yeah, whatever she did to it, seems all right now. That Constance chick, what a bitch!" Dean spats out. He was pissed. You never touch that mans car, he will end you.

"Well, she doesn't want us digging around, that's for sure. So where 's the job go from here, Genies?" Sam ask. Dean throws his hands in the air. He then flicks the mud off his hands and it gets on me.

"Dee? Really?" I groan, making the boys laugh.

"You smell like a toilet." Sam says to Dean. I started laughing non-stop. That was my boys for yah.