Chapter Four: The Po Po coming

Dean and Sam were getting us a motel room while I stayed in the car. I didn't want people questioning my neck. I felt so lost. I called the only person I knew I could talk to.

"Hello?"

"Uncle Bobby? Its me, Kat."

"Kat, how are you, it has been too long. Hows your brothers?"

"Bobby, I am so lost..." I started to cry, I tried to hold it in. I missed Bobby so much, he was like my other dad.

"Kat, what is going on?" I heard the concern in his voice.

"Remember how Sam left two years ago? And how Dad kinda lost it?"

"Yeah, it was a rough time for you."

"Well, Dad is missing and Dean got Sam to come back with us...."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"No Bobby. He left me and he is gonna do the same thing again. I am already a reck I don't want to fall apart even more! I can't, I have to stay strong for Dean." I cried. I heard Bobby shhing me to calm down.

"Princess that ain't the only thing is it?" Bobby knows me too well.

"I saw this ghost, she died and I watched it. Her neck snapped and I felt mine do the same. I have bruises around my neck.....Bobby, what is happening to me?"

"Kat...There is-" I cut him off as I see Dean and Sam come back to the car.

"Bobby I have to go." I hung up. I wiped my face and got out of the car. "So what room we got?"

"Dad was here, he has a room." Dean stated and went into the trunk for my lock picks. We went to the door and Sam started picking the lock while Dean and I stood on watch. It was taking to damn long.

"Sam, move." I took the pick from his hands and quickly unlocked it. "That is how you do it." I gave him back the picks and stood up. Sam opened the door. My mouth fell open. Sam grabbed Dean by the collar and pulled him in. Dad was definitely here. There were papers all over the walls for the case. Research everywhere.

"Whoa." Sam said. There was a half eaten burger on the table, and salt on every window sil and by the door. We step over it and close the door. Dean sniffs the burger and gives a face of disgust.

"Must smell better than you." I chuckled, Dean just rolled his eyes and tried not to grin.

"I don't think he's been here for a couple of days at least." Dean continued looking around.

"Salt, Cat-eye shells.....he was worried. Trying to keep something from coming in." I said, Sam walked over to the walls examine the papers with Dean.

"What have we got here?"

"Centennial highway victims." Sam nods and reads one of the things on the wall. I walk over to the fridge. It is filled with Beer and holy water.

"Looks like Dad went a little over board." I joked but no one payed attention.

"I don't get it. I mean, different men, different jobs, ages, ethnicity. There is always a connection right? What do these guys have in common?" Dean was baffled. This case really made his head hurt, hell it made my head hurt. I walked over to a different section and read 3 words.

Women In White.

"Dad figured it out." I whisper catching the boys attention. They both looked confused. "They are all men and they all saw a pretty girl.....They are unfaithful."

"You sly dogs." Dean smirked. "If it was a woman in white, Dad would have found the bones and burned them.

"She might have another weakness." Sam suggested.

"Dad would have made sure." Dean said sternly. He was always defended Dad, he was loyal.

"I will go talk to the husband, says here he is still alive. Find out where she was buried." Sam said.

"You go do that, I'm gonna go get cleaned up. Kat why don't you do the same." Dean said. I knew what he ment, get changed and find something to cover my neck.

"Hey Kat?" We both stop and look at Sam.

"I'm sorry about earlier, calling you a child and stuff." Before I could say anything Dean holds his hand up.

"No Chick-flick moments." I laugh and so does Sam.

"All right. Jerk."

"Bitch." I start cracking up. It was like the good old days.

"This damn lore don't make any sense!" I chuck a book across the room. I was 15 doing research with Dean and Sam.

"Don't take it out on the book." Sam said while closing his. Dean was on the couch "researching" in his dreams. I was stressed. "Hey I have an idea." Sam whispers. He grabs two water bottles and pokes holes in the top making home made water guns. I chuckled and we crowed around Dean. Then we squeezed the bottles making Dean soaked and jumped up from his deep sleep.

"What the-Kat.... Sam...." He growled. We both ran around the motel room with Dean chasing us with the bottles we dropped. We were all soaked.

"Dean now I am soaked!" Sam said while rolling his eyes.

"That's what you get Sammy."

"Whatever Jerk."

"Bitch." 

Sam looked around the room and found a picture of him Dad and Dean. They looked so happy. There was another one. It was the one that Sam had at his apartment. I missed us being together. Sam sat on the bed and listened to his voicemail. I figured it was Jess. Dean came out of the bathroom, changed and less smelly.

"Hey guys, I'm starving. I'm gonna grab a little something to eat in that diner down the street you guys want anything?" Dean asked, he was always hungry.

"Yeah I will come, I am starving."

"I'm good." Sam said sternly. He was annoyed I guess.

"Aframain's buying." I said hoping to get a smile. He just shook his head, So me and Dean headed to the car.

"Dean, what did you tell him?" I asked. It had been killing me trying to guess what same knew.

"Everything. Kat he needed to know." I looked at the ground. Dean stopped and tilled my head up. "He is back, it will be okay."

"He is leaving Dean, I can't do this anymore." He pulls me in for a hug and kisses the top of my head.

"I know Baby girl, I know." I then felt Dean tense up. I look and there are the Sheriffs from the bridge talking to the clerk. Dean whips out his phone and puts it to his ear.

"Dude, five-oh, take off.....Uh they kinda spotted us. Go find Dad." Dean hangs up and the officers are in front of us. Dean stands in front of me, protecting me. "Problem officers?"

"I see your snappy partner is here but where is the other one?"

"Partner? What, what partner?" The Sheriff gives the other guy a signal to go to Dad's room. I was hoping Sam got out in time.

"So. Fake US Marshal. Fake credit Cards. You two have anything that's real?"

"His Boobs." I smirk. The officers grab me and Dean and slam us against the car. I wince and Dean gets pissed.

"Hey, be careful!" Dean growled. They threw me and Dean in the back of the Cop car.

"It really is a Chicago." I chuckle as did Dean.