Chapter Sixty-Three: Taken

After Hunter calmed me down, I went to the nearest bar I could find. The bar was not busy, smoke was in the air as older men with hunting gear drank beer and had many laughs. I sat at the bar, and a blonde woman in a low cut top and high waisted shorts came up to me.

"Hi welcome to Harry's! What can I get you?" She said with a smile.

"Whiskey and leave the bottle." I order. She sighs and pour me a glass.

"So Boy troubles?" She asked. I chuckled.

"Brothers." I tell her. She sighs and places the bottle on the counter.

"Well, I hope it works out. I gotta deal with my other customers then I will be back." She told me. "Name is Alice."

"Kat." I tell her. Her smile never goes away as she goes to work.

I slowly sip my drink as I just think. What the hell has happened to me over these past months? Me and Dean were close as all hell, practically glued together and now we are at each other throats. Was my abilites that big of a problem? Was I that big of a problem? I get it was a shock, but why can't he take in my feelings into consideration.

My thoughts were interrupted when My bottle was half empty and a large man had stood up with his glass in the air.

"Y'all raise ya glasses!" He shouted. Everyone raised theirs, but I didn't. I didn't really care for what he had to say. "Here to Hunters! May we get rid of evil, no matter what it pleads!"

Oh, I had to pick the hunters bar. Of course. My luck.

"Ya didn't raise ya glass little lady." The man growled. He sat next to me, his breath smelled of alcohol and rotten milk. I was trying not to yack. I ignored him and drank my bottle. "Ya didn't awnser me."

"You didn't ask a question." I snapped. 

"Ohhh we got here a feisty girl!" He roared, men laughing along with him. "Tell me princess, whatcha doin in a place like this?"

"None of your business. Now leave me alone, before I kick your ass." I growled. I felt the anger in my veins again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I did anything stupid.

"Aw Princess, don't be like that. Come on, we can have some fun." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. "That ain't nice."

"Not supposed to be." I told him bluntly. I put a 50 on the table, giving Alice a large tip. She needed it. I got up and head for the door, but his sweaty clammy hand grabbed me rough. I pulled out my pistol and aimed it right at his head, only to have multiple guns pointed at me.

"Princess, why ya gotta be like this?" He whined.

"Let me go. Now." I warned. He just smiled, showing off his rotting teeth.

"I don't think so, Princess." He said. I did warn him. I went to used my power, and send him flying. But it didn't work. I looked at my hand confused. Everyone just laughed. I looked at everyone, then saw Alice with guilt all over her face.

"I'm sorry Ava." She said to me. My body went cold. It was a set up. The man holding on to me was laughing, and it made the hairs on my skin stand. 

I was so screwed.

"Ooo Mille gonna love this." He said, then kissed my cheek wet. I couldn't move.

"How much you gettin' Henry?" One of the older men said, beer soaking there gray beards.

"3k and a private showin' later." He said, his hands start to stroke my hair. "Ava, ya is pretty."

"Thats not my name." I said to him, but it was more of a whimper.

"Ooo baby it is."He said, then moved his hand down my back. One of the other men grabbed my other arm, so I couldn't stop him. "So damn pretty."

That was the last thing I heard, before hearing a gunshot then blacking out.