Chapter Forty: Awkward Encounters

I wake up with only a sheet coving me and Jacob naked laying next to me. I smile at the memories of last night. I crawl up his back and start kissing it. I hear him groan playfully.

"Morning." I whisper. He turns on to his back.

"Hey beautiful." I lean down and kiss his tender soft lips, he pulls me in, making me grin and kiss him harder. We were making out pretty hard when the door flies open. I look up and their is Dean and Sam, with shocked faces. I quickly pull the sheet over us. MY brothers just walk in on us.

"Uhh..we will be back in a few." Sam says. I can hear him pulling Dean away. I sit up and get dressed, Jacob does the same. 

"Who was that?" He asks as he pulls his Jeans on.

"That was my big brothers." I say as I throw on a tank top. His face falls and he puts more clothes on. It was saddening to watch but shit happens. I sit on the bed and Jacob comes over to kiss me goodbye. He understood this was just a hook up and not a budding relationship. It wasn't a quick peck, it was a passionate kiss. We ended up fighting for dominance with our tongues.

"Better get the hell out of here." I hear a voice growl. Jacob pulls away and basically bolts out the door making me laugh. The door slams and Sam was there, his face was pure red.

"Grow up boys, I am not 14 anymore." I say as I lean against the bed. 

"That was still something I never need to see again." Sam says. I decided not to ask him what happened and why he was back. I didn't really care, cause I knew it ment a lot to Dean. They were already researching for another case. I fell back into the bed and let sleep take over. I didn't get much last night.....