Chapter Fifty-Two: Sam's Girlfriend

We followed Sam to the warehouse. It was creepy and dusty. It also smelt like mold and soggy gross feet, if that is a sent. The elevator shaft had bars we could climb. We climbed around 8 stories, man were my arms killing me. We got to the top and there was Meg in her red jacket, chanting weird words over an alter. Sam was the first to climb out of the shaft, followed by me then Dean. Sam held his gun out and we snuck behind some crates. Dean opens the duffel and hands Sam and me two shotguns. Sam and I aim while Dean grabs his gun.

"Guys." Meg called. A chill ran down my spine as I looked at the boys. Their faces matched mine. Panic. "Hiding's a little bit childish, don't you think?"

"Well, that didn't work out like I planned" Dean whispers. Meg turns to us. The candles giving the only light in the room. Her face was hard to see.

" Why don't you come out?" She says sweetly.Dean stands up and Sam follows, while keeping his gun on her. I step and follow behind. I didn't like this at all. Meg then started to walk towards us, making me cock my gun as a warning. "Sam, I have to say, this puts a real crimp in our relationship."

"Yeah, tell me about it." Sam said.

"So, where's your little Daeva friend?" Dean asked, never moving his shotgun off her. 

"Around. You know, that shotgun's not gonna do much good." She tells us.

"Oh, don't worry, sweetheart. The shotgun's not for the demon." I tell her with grin.

"So, who is it, Meg? Who's coming? Who are you waiting for?" Sam asks, his grip tightening around the gun.

"You." she says. Then out of no where, Sam falls to the ground yelling in pain. He falls to the ground, Then Dean is thrown into some crates. I back up and fly into the wall, claws coming across my face. I try to stand up, but the boys cries echo in my ear before blacking out.

------------------------------------------------------

I wake up tied against a pole, my body groaning in pain. Sam are still passed out and there is Meg smiling. 

"Sammy." I say and kick his leg. He groans and opens his eyes, A claw mark runs on the side of his face and a bruise fills the other side. Dean was awake and noticed we were.

"Hey, Sam? Don't take this the wrong way, but your girlfriend...is a bitch." Dean tells him. I start to laugh.

"Coulda told you that." I chuckled.

" This, the whole thing, was a trap. Running into you at the bar, following you here, hearin' what you had to say. It was all a set-up, wasn't it?  And that the victims were from Lawrence?" Sam asked, more like stated though. Meg just grinned.

"It doesn't mean anything. It was just to draw you in, that's all." Meg said with sweetness. I wanted to gag.

"You killed those two people for nothin'."

"Baby, I've killed a lot more for a lot less." She smirked. 

"You trapped us. Good for you. It's Miller time, But why don't you kill us already?" Dean asked.

" Not very quick on the uptake, are we?" She says. "This trap isn't for you." I look at Dean who is looking at Sam, then it clicked.

"It's for Dad, the trap is for Dad." I stated, Meg just chuckled.

"Oh, sweetheart—you're dumber than you look. 'Cause even if Dad was in town, which he is not, he wouldn't walk into something like this. He's too good." Dean stated.

"He is pretty good. I'll give you that." Meg says then walks over and straddles Dean. "But you see, he has one weakness." She says as she brush her fingers against the leather jacket.

"What's that?" Dean says.

"You. He lets his guard down around his kids, lets his emotions cloud his judgment. I happen to know he is in town." Dean's smile dropped as well as mine. "And he'll come and try to save you. And then the Daevas will kill everybody—nice and slow and messy."

"Hate to tell ya you little bitch." I say and Meg glances at me. "It's gonna take a lot more than some....shadow to kill him."

"Oh, the Daevas are in the room here—they're invisible. Their shadows are just the only part you can see." she tells us.

"Why you doin' this, Meg? What kind of deal you got worked out here, huh? And with who?" Sam says, raising his voice with each question.

"I'm doing this for the same reasons you do what you do—loyalty. Love. Like the love you had for Mommy—and Jess." That ping hard in Sam's chest.

"Go to hell." He growls.

" Baby, I'm already there." She says with a smile, then crawls over to Sam. " Come on, Sam. There's no need to be nasty." She gets close to his face and straddles him. "I think we both know how you really feel about me" She whispers into his ear. "You know, I saw you watching me—changing in my apartment. Turned you on, didn't it?"

" Get a room, you two." Dean and I both said.

"I didn't mind. I liked that you were watching me. Come on, Sammy. You and I can still have a little dirty fun." She said. She then starts kiss his neck and leaving hickeys.

"You wanna have fun? Go ahead then. I'm a little tied up right now." Sam says. She smiles and continues. I wanted to puke. Then there was a slight noise from Dean making her stop. She looks over and walks to him. She pulls away a knife and tosses across the room. She looks at him and Dean gives her a smile. She goes back to straddling Sam.

"Now, were you just trying to distract me while your brother cuts free?" Meg says as she grazes his face.

"No. No. That's because I have a knife of my own." Meg looks confused then Sam breaks free, grabs her shoulders and head butts her. She falls and he groans in pain.

"Sam! Get the altar." Dean orders. Sam gets up and flips over th alter breaking most of it. Then Meg Gasps and we watch the shadows drag her and throw her out a window. Sam picks up his knife and cuts Dean free and then me. Dean helps me up and we go to the window. There on the concrete was Meg, lying lifelessly.

"So, I guess the Daevas didn't like being bossed around." I said.

"Yeah, I guess not. Hey, Sam?" Dean calls.

" Hm?"

"Next time you wanna get laid, find a girl that's not so buckets-o'-crazy, huh?" Dean says and walks away. I start bursting into laughter.