Chapter Five: Questions, Questions....and more Questions

I sat in an integration room.  They separated me and Dean, which Dean was not happy with. I was handcuffed to the table. It was cold and the chair was not comfy at all. The door opened and it was an officer, he looked older. 

"Your Boyfriend told us everything, so you might as well give in." I chuckled. Dean my boyfriend really?

"Wow, so what did he tell you, my boyfriend. Cause he knows I am not into the kiny handcuffs crap." I smirked.

"Man you two are so alike, both of you don't get how much trouble you are in."

"Like Im gonna be a lesbian trouble or screw a few judges to get out of it." I joked.

"You two have 10 missing people tapped to your wall. Along with a whole lot of Satanic Mumbo-jumbo. You sweetheart and your boyfriend are officially suspects."

"That makes sense...I mean the first one was in 82 and I wasn't alive yet, but I totally am a suspect." I roll my eyes. Cops are so stupid sometimes and ignorant.

"I know you got partners. One of them is older so maybe he started this thing. So Tell me Kat. This his?" He threw a brown leather covered journal at me. Dad's hunting journal. It was filled with notes of everything he hunted. My eyes were widening so much I thought they would fall out and my mouth opened as well. He never went anywhere without it.

"Figured that was your name, see I leafed through this and I tried to make it out. I mean- it's nine kinds of crazy. But I found this too." He went to the back and It said inside the drawn circle,

DEAN KAT 35-111

"Now You're stayin' right here till you tell me exactly what the hell that means." He pointed at the circle. I was coordinates. Dad would do this to point us in the direction of the next case.

"That's my school locker combo, me and Dean shared one."

"We gonna do this all night? Your Boyfriend said the same thing."

"Okay before we go any further, He isn't my boyfriend, he is my brother. I mean god, really boyfriend?" I chuckled, he was about to talk when someone opened the door.

"We just got a 911, shots fired over at Whiteford Road." Nice Sam.

"I will be back." He closes the door and I plan my escape. I look at the journal and lean over to get one of the clips. I miss and send the book further.

"Crap." I whisper and try to reach for it but I can't. The door creaks open, I then kick the door hoping the cop would fall and I could grab the keys.

"Oh, damn Kat." It was Dean.

"Crap sorry Dean I thought you were a cop."

"Far from it." He came in with Keys in his hands. He unhooked me from the table and grabbed the book. We climbed out the window and headed for the nearest phone booth. Dean put in change and dialed Sam's number. He put the ear piece in between us.

"Hello?"

"Fake 911 phone call? Sammy, I don't know, that is pretty illegal." Dean says smirking.

"You're welcome." I could hear Sam's grin.

"Listen we got to talk."

"Tell me about it. So the husband was unfaithful. We are dealing with a woman in white, she is buried behind her old house. SO that should have been Dad's next stop."

"Sammy would you shut up for a second?" I was losing my patience

"I just can't figure out why Dad hasn't destroyed the corpse yet." I grabbed the phone And put it to my ear.