Chapter Forty-four: Soon Ava

"So, you really feel okay?" Sam asked Dean. We were back in the hospital seeing if this "god" actually healed Dean.

" I feel fine, Sam." He says with no emotion. Then the doc comes in with the papers. She looked surprised.

"Well, according to all your tests there's nothing wrong with your heart. No sign there ever was. Not that a man your age should be having heart trouble, but, still it's strange it does happen." Dean looks at me then the Doc.

"What do you mean, strange?" I ask her.

"Well, just yesterday, a young guy like you, twenty-seven, athletic. Out of nowhere, heart attack." Guilt floods Dean's face.

"Thanks doc." I tell her. She nods and walks out of the room.

"That's odd." He tells Sam.

"Maybe it's a coincidence. People's hearts give out all the time, man." Sam tries to normalize it. I pinch the bridge of my nose and lean against the table Dean is sitting on. I know what is going through Dean's head right now and I know Sam is gonna protest it. It will end in an argument, like always.

"No, they don't." 

"Look, Dean, do we really have to look this one in the mouth? Why can't we just be thankful that the guy saved your life and move on?" Sam asks.

"Because I can't shake this feeling, that's why." Dean says as he gets up to grab his stuff.

"What feeling?"

"When I was healed, I just...I felt wrong. I felt cold. And for a second...I saw someone. This, uh, this old man. And I'm telling you, Sam, it was a spirit. Ask Kat, I know she saw it too." Both of them look at me. I sigh.

"Guys I..." Dean cuts me off.

"No, Katrina I swear, you can't stay on the fence this time." Dean growls. I look at Sam and nod.

"I saw it."

"But if there was something there, guys, I think I would've seen it, too. I mean, I've been seeing an awful lot of things lately." Sam points out.

"Well, excuse me, psychic wonder. But you're just gonna need a little faith on this one. Sam, I've been hunting long enough to trust a feeling like this." Dean says as he stares at Sam, being as serious as possible. Sam drops his head and sighs.

"Yeah, alright. So, what do you wanna do?" He asks.

"I want you to go check out the heart attack guy.I'm gonna visit the reverend. Kat, find out more about the guy." Dean orders. Sam nods and we split up. I walk outside and there is a woman. Her hair is short and dark brown. She wears dark clothing and has the symbol on my necklace tattooed on her wrist. She stares at me.

"I found you." She says. I look at her confused.

"Excuse me?"

"I found you. We have been looking." She replies. I walk up to her.

"Who is looking for me?" I snap.

"The Coven, we have been searching for you Ava." My breath shortens. My body fills with Anger.

"My name is not Ava." I growl. "Why are witches looking for me?" She turns her head in confusion.

"Because you are our savior. We have been waiting for you." 

"I am not a witch, I am a hunter." I warn her, but it doesn't faze her. Instead she smiles.

"You will be. Soon Ava, we will come for you soon." And then she walks away. I wanted to go after her but something stops me.

"Kat!" I hear someone yell behind me, it was Dean. "Wanna come with me to see God's good friend Roy?" 

"Yeah sure." I say with a weak smile. I start to walk but he stops me.

"Woah, you okay Kat? You look like you have just seen a ghost." He looks at me, concern filling his face once more. I smile at him, putting on a show once more.

"I'm fine, its just been a weird week. You know, you almost dying on me and all."I couldn't tell him what I just found out. He starts to chuckle.

"Okay then, lets go." He puts an arm around my shoulders and we walk to the car to talk to the dear reverend. My mind went all over the place. I am a Savior of a coven. Witches, are looking for me. I am hunter, but I am a soon to be witch? My mind kept bugging out. It was too much. 

-------------------------------------

So you found out what Katarina is! Will Kat take her role or will the brothers find out and stop her?

~Charlie