Chapter Thirty-Six: This Isn't You

Me and Dean were walking down the hallway. Sam was still nowhere to be found. We were going a round a corner, but someone shot at us. Dean rolled out of the way while I slammed myself against the wall. 

"Damn it, damn it, don't shoot! It's me!" Dean called. We came out and there were two teenagers, one holding Sam's gun.

"Sorry! Sorry." The girl cries.

"What are you still doing here!? Where's Sam?" Dean asked, with fear in voice.

"He went to the basement. You called him." The guy said.

"No he didn't" I tell them.

"His cell phone rang. He said it was you." We both look at each other wide eye. 

"Basement?" I ask. They both nod. Me and Dean grab some more weapons and head to the basement, but Dean turned and called to the teens.

"Alright. Watch yourselves....and watch out for us!"

=====================================

We got to the basement and started calling for Sam.

"Sammy? Sam, you down here? Sam? Sam!" Dean yelled. Dean turned to me and jumped. I turn to see Sam right behind me.

"Jeez Sam, way to scare the crap out of me." I gasp, while holding my chest.

"Man, answer me when I'm calling you! You alright?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Sam says, with barley any life in his voice.

"You know it wasn't me who called your cell, right?" Dean says. Sam nods.

"Yeah, I know. I think something lured me down here." Sam says as he looks around.

"I think I know who. Dr. Ellicott. That's what the spirits have been trying to tell us. You haven't seen him, have you?" I ask him, while searching his eyes for life.

"No. How do you know it was him?" Sam asks.

"Cause we found his log book. Apparently he was experimenting on his patients, awful stuff. Makes lobotomies look like a coupla aspirin." Dean says while showing him the journal.

"But it was the patients who rioted." Sam protested.

"Yeah. They were rioting against Dr. Ellicott. Dr. Feelgood was working on some sort of, like, extreme rage therapy. He thought that if he could get his patients to vent their anger then they would be cured of it. Instead it only made them worse and worse and angrier and angrier. So I'm thinking, what if his spirit is doing the same thing? To the cop? To the kids in the seventies, making them so angry they become homicidal.... Come on, we gotta find his bones and torch 'em." Dean says to him.

"How? The police never found his body." I ask. I agreed with Dean, but finding his body was near impossible.

"The log book said he had some sort of hidden procedure room down here somewhere where he'd work on his patients. So, if I was a patient I'd drag his ass down here, do a little work on it myself." Dean suggests.

"I don't know, it sounds kinda..." 

"Crazy?" I snort.

"Yeah." Sam sighs.

"Yeah. Exactly." Dean says with his signature smirk.  Dean opens another door and signals us to follow. We enter and it is dark. Like very Dark.

"I told you I looked everywhere. I didn't find a hidden room." Sam said.

"Well, that's why they call it hidden..." Dean starts but then a whistling noise comes from the wall.

"You hear that?" I ask the boys as I follow the noise.

"What?" Sam asks. Dean puts his hand on the wall searching for a panel.

"There's a door here." Dean says. I then feel an arm around my neck and a gun by my head. I feel liquid drop down my neck.

"Dee." I whimper. He turns around and his eyes widen. He starts to stand up. 

"Sam, put the gun down." He says calmly.

"Is that an order?" He asks ad his grip around my neck tightens.

"Nah, it's more of a friendly request." Dean says with a smirk. The gun goes from my head, to pointing at Dean's chest.

"Cause I'm getting pretty tired of taking your orders." Sam growls.

"I knew it. Ellicott did something to you." 

"For once in your life, just shut your mouth." Sam growled once more.

"Sam, snap out of it." I say softly.

"What are you gunna do, Sam? Gun's filled with rock salt. It's not gunna kill me." Dean says while waving his arms. Sam then pulls the trigger, sending the salt into chest. Dean falls to the ground.

"NO!" I scream, pulling against Sam's grip.

"No. But it will hurt like hell." Sam says. I can hear his grin before Metal butt of the gun colided with my temple, making blackness surround me.