Chapter Twenty-Nine: The White house is Lawrence

We arrived at their old house with Missouri. Its a nice two story house, with three window on the Second floor. It was a light white house, It had a porch with Columns. The windows had bright white trimming around it, making them stand out. I could see why they lived here. It was homey and loving. I rolled down the window for Hunter before exiting the car with them. WE walk up and I see Dean tense up as he knocks on the door. A woman opens the door with a young boy in her arms, she was breathing heavy. She had long straight blonde hair, and a Red light cotton long sleeved shirt covered her. 

"Sam, Dean. What are you doing here?" She says out of breathe.

" Hey, Jenny. This is our friends, Missouri and Kat." Sam says calmly.

"If it's not too much trouble, we were hoping to show her the old house. You know, for old time's sake." Dean asks, Jenny looks into the house and back at us.

"You know, this isn't a good time. I'm kind of busy." She says frantically. I  can tell something is up, I step closer to Dean.

"Listen, Jenny, it's important." Dean says, I roll my eyes and smack the back of his head. He turns and glares at me. 

"Give the poor girl a break, can't you see she's upset?" I snap, Missouri steps up and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Forgive this boy, he means well, he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed, but hear me out." She says to Jenny, Dean is kinds taken back from all of it.

"About what?" 

"About this house." Missouri says softly. Jenny readjusts the boy on her hip.

"What are you talking about?" She says, trying to avoid the obvious.

"I think you know what I'm talking about. You think there's something in this house, something that wants to hurt your family. Am I mistaken?" She looks at Missouri with fear in her eyes.

"Who are you?" She asks quietly.

"We're people who can help, who can stop this thing. But you're gonna have to trust us, just a little." Jenny looks really unsure, why would she trust total strangers. I turn my attention to the little boy.

"Hi, whats your name?" I ask, the boy looks at his mom, then back at me.

"Ritchie." He mumbles.

"Wow, that is an awesome name, hey Ritchie? Do you like Dogs?" His face lights up and he nods fast. "Do you and your mom want to play with my dog? If it is okay with your mom." Ritchie looked at his mom.

"Please?" He asked. Jenny nodded and put him down. I took his hand and we walked to the car. I opened the door and Hunter ran out to Ritchie and started licking him. Him and Hunter were running around the front while Jenny watched. I walk over to her and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"If you don't mind me asking, You seemed really distraught when we came, what happened?" She sighed and wrapped her arms around her body. She kept an eye on her son the whole time.

"I heard a noise upstairs and left Ritchie in the playpen. I went to see what is it was and when I came back-" She started to tear, and I rubbed her back in comfort. "He was gone. I called for him and ran around the house. I got to the kitchen and milk was leaking out of the Refrigerator. I take the locks off and inside is Ritchie with his juice." More tears fell and I hugged her, hoping she knew we were here to help. She hugged me back then pulled away to wipe away the tears.

"But he is here and safe with us okay?" I tell her, I squeeze her shoulder with support flowing through my fingertips. Then I hear growling. Hunter is in front of Ritchie, protecting him and growling at the house. "What is it boy?" I ask, his eyes are fixed about us. I look and it the window I see a woman figure wearing white. It notices me and disappears. That's when I knew there was something in this house, and I won't let it hurt another family.

=============================================

We were back at Missouri's house making protection things for the house. Dean told me that Missouri felt a presence in Sam's old nursery. That is where their mom had died. He said it wasn't what took their mom, but it still wasn't good.

"So, what is all this stuff, anyway?" Dean asked. Missouri had put out roots and herbs around the table.

"Angelica Root, Van Van oil, crossroad dirt, a few other odds and ends." She said as she started to put a bag together.

"Yeah? What are we supposed to do with it?" Dean said, with an attitude. I elbowed him.

"Be nice." I growl.

"We're gonna put them inside the walls in the north, south, east, west corners on each floor of the house." Missori says.

"We'll be punchin' holes in the dry wall." Dean states.

"She is gonna love that." I say jokingly.

"She'll live." Missouri says with a smile.

"And this'll destroy the spirits?" Sam asks.

" It should. It should purify the house completely. We'll each take a floor. But we work fast. Once the spirits realize what we're up to, things are gonna get bad." I gulped. This was gonna be a bitch to get done.